Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cocaine Addiction

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Cocaine Addiction Reply with quote

Cocaine Addiction

Does anyone have any advise for help with a long-term cocaine addiction? -Dora Hill
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Support the adrenals heavily and detox the liver. Nutri Calm, Distress Remedy, Nervous Fatigue Formula, Licorice Root, Mineral Chi, Stress Pack, Stress Relief, Stress-J ....Tiao He Cleanse, CleanStart, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Enviro Detox, Chinese Liver Balance, E-Tea. Use the essential oils as well.

These are just some recommendations. I would muscle test on a regular basis and change the program often to make sure all nutritional support is available. This is only one area that needs to be supported. Dealing with the emotional and spiritual side of it is a must as well. -LeRae
Have them start snorting Bayberry instead to heal the sinus cavity. Also add the Nature's Chi in larger quantities at first to help them relieve the addiction. Work on balancing the adrenals with adrenal support during this. -Kimberly
The HART manual suggests Valerian for withdrawal from alcohol, cocaine & opiates. In Aromatherapy for Mind, Body, and Spirit it says Bergamot EO helps with addiction and Pink Grapefruit EO not only detoxifies but helps drug and alcohol withdrawal. I'd pay particular attention to Kim Balas's post too. I will be praying for this person to successfully come clean & god bless you for helping them. -Mandy
Q: My husband has been addicted to cocaine for ten years and has hid it from me until now. He was in a program and was doing great for about a month, he then relapsed. He said that the craving was so bad that he did it despite the fact that he knew he could lose his family. I want to try and help him. Is there anything that will help with the cravings. Please help!!!! We have a small child and I can't put her through this if he is going to keep relapsing. HELP!! -Jody Carter
I am a recovering addict
I have been clean for over 6 1/2 years

He needs to be at NA meetings at lest once a day for 90 days and if that is not enough than 90 more

He is not responsible for his addiction
but he is responsible for his recovery

and you need to get to Alanon -Richard Ask
Hi! In addition to Richard's recommendation, Kudzu and St John's Wort herbal combination has historically been useful in helping with addictions. The NSP drink Thai-Go, might also be helpful in filling the receptor sites with the right stuff, pushing out the drugs, and alleviating the chemical dependency. If receptor sites are not filled with the right stuff, drugs will take the place and continue the cycle of wanting more drugs. (Simple version of a complex scientific explanation)

There are many emotional reasons for addictions. Holding off perceived pain, unable to cope with it - is one reason addiction remains. Energy work is helpful in these situations. www.emofree.com is a site where you can find some info on this.
Re: My husband has been addicted to cocaine for ten years. -Nancy Coulter
I have always heard - To rid body of addictions, cleanse the liver. Whatever triggers cravings is stored in the liver. Then use what I call the "kitchen oils" - nutmeg and cinnamon essential oils (and I think clove.

Also Sandalwood Essential Oil can be used as a perfume - esp. with males - to immediately control a craving. Ironically, Sandalwood or a chemically created version, is the basis for many men's colognes. It might be a good idea to diffuse sandalwood on a regular basis. -Catherine
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: