Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Colds & Flu Frequently

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Colds & Flu Frequently Reply with quote

Colds & Flu Frequently

Hello, I have always experienced frequent illnesses. I am recovering from a severe flu. I am 23 and a blood type A. I follow the blood "type A diet" and eat a good amount of raw fruits and vegetables. I take Mineral Chi, Ultimate GreenZone and a few other vitamin supplements. I walk regularly and do a small amount of weight lifting. I take enzymes with harder to digest meals. I don't do drugs or drink more than two or three drinks a month. I drink steam distilled water only(not with meals) and in the last year have practiced fasting( 5-day fast, 3-day fast and a few 24 hr fasts) The fasting has helped to shorten the length of the cold or flu but not the reoccurrence of them. I have a demanding job as a chef which does interfere with some of my nutritional beliefs, but I can not figure out what I am doing wrong. I have trouble with completely digesting food. It sometimes is eliminated very quickly and It looks as if the food was just chewed up and spit out, not even digested or absorbed.

Please help if anyone has any comments about my lifestyle. Or knows of something I could be doing better. I am young and want to be out enjoying my life not stuck in bed recovering all the time. Thank you, one sick boy. -Andrew Wolf
- - - - - - - - - -
Try taking some Acidophilus for a while. Take 9 per day (3x3) between meals for 2 months and then regularly every 3-4 months take 1 bottle (again 9 per day until done) The Chinese Trigger Immune formula would also be good. I also wonder about your environment - work, home, city etc. High pollution? Also, be careful on the A diet. I'm also A but don't do as well without things like eggs, chicken etc. However, I do have a soy based protein shake with GreenZone every morning. Skin brush, avoid white sugar/flour/dairy and make sure you are in bed by 10:00 p.m. It sounds like an enzyme per meal before the meal is a good thing to stay on. - Hope this helps. -Mike Zavitz
- - - - - - - - - -
I just wanted to say,"You go boy!". I'm 24 and on the A blood type diet too. I miss my meat lovers pizza. From the way you take care of yourself it sounds like you should be very healthy. So aside from the digestion problems it you have a weak immune system? Have you tried garlic? It helps me a lot. My mom is on Nutri-Calm and hasn't gotten sick yet when everyone at work has. I'm assuming because of the B's and C in it. Colostrum would probably be of much benefit to you. It would also help you with your weight lifting.(my bro is taking it to increase muscle mass.). Wish you the best! -Stephanie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: