Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coma and Head Injury

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Coma and Head Injury Reply with quote

Coma and Head Injury

A little boy two years old was hit by a car and for three months now is in a coma with severe head injuries. He is responding some by opening one eye and putting his finger to his mouth. What could we give him in Nature's Sunshine products? They have been feeding him with a tube and doctor's are not letting parents give him anything by mouth because he also has had asthma before this all happened and they are afraid of anything in a liquid besides his own mouth fluid getting lodged in his lungs. They will do a swallow test in a few weeks. My thoughts are Distress Remedy but how much and how often for a small child. If mother can't give it internally will it absorb ok through the skin or one of the essential oils? What would you suggest? I'm just starting to study on the oils so I don't know where to start or should we be working on another area first? His skin was torn away from his body during the accident. It seems to be healed over but if there anything you'd suggest first for the skin I sure appreciate any suggestions and so does his parents. -Dorie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Good going - Distress Remedy would be excellent. She can apply to the bottoms of the feet frequently. For the skin, Aloe Vera Gel and MSM Lotion will help. -Nancy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Good suggestions. If you use the Healing AC Cream it has arnica which will also help release trauma from tissue and muscle and calendula to heal the torn skin a little. Lavender Oil would help the child as well as mom and dad. That family will be in my prayers. -Marty Kliesh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: