Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comprehensive Guide - Book

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Comprehensive Guide - Book Reply with quote

Comprehensive Guide - Book

I got my copy a couple days ago and just got around to opening it. . . . WHAT A TREAT!!

The beginning has the health questionnaire, then the systems of the body showing what ailments occur and what products might be helpful. All in easy to read charts. THEN, every product in the line with a comprehensive explanation of that product. THEN an Index to Conditions (ailments & health problems) The book is beautifully done, 8 1/2 X 11 and almost an inch thick. Anyone who uses the products NEEDS this book. I wish I could buy it for each of you!!! Take a look at it on Steven's website. It's truly wonderful and what a bargain. A wonderful reference!!! Hope you all decide to get this book. Georgiana

The Comprehensive Guide to Nature's Sunshine Products, a 350-page book written by Steven Horne.

I'm confident that this book can help any NSP Manager, Distributor or customer to get the most out of NSP's many fine-quality products.

You can learn more about this book by visiting www.treelite.com.
-Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: