Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tei Fu Oil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Tei Fu Oil Reply with quote

Tei Fu Oil

Tei-Fu Essential Oils is a formula revised and perfected by a noted Chinese Herbalist some seventy years ago, based on an ancient formula dating back more than one thousand years to the era of the Tong Dynasty.

Tei-Fu is a blend of essential oils and flower distillates that are rare. It is faster than asprin for headache, pain, etc.. It relieves pain not masking it. Use when discomfort occurs.
Historically, the following amounts (given in drops) have been used for the following problems. (Used externally unless stated otherwise. )

ASTHMA ATTACK: 1 - 2 drops on tongue, breath deep
BURNS OR SCALDS: 2 - 3
CUTS, WOUNDS OR BLEEDING: 2 - 3
INSECT BITES OR STINGS: 2 - 3
HEADACHE (Migraine, etc.): 2 - 3, massaged into the temple area, 2 - 3, massaged on back of neck
MUSCLE PAIN OR SPRAIN: 2 - 3, rubbed into area
ARTHRITIS: 2 - 3, rubbed hard on pain area
TOOTHACHE: 1 - 2, on cotton applied to tooth
ITCH, SWELLING, POISON IVY: 2 or more, to affected area
STIFF NECK: 1 - 2, massaged into area
STOMACH PAIN - ACHE: Adults: 1 - 4, internally with water
Children 12 and under: 1 - 2, internally with water
May massage 1 - 2, into stomach area
ALLERGIES, SINUS, STUFFY NOSE: Smell or put under nose, May also massage into sinus area
COLDS, COUGHS: Adults: 1 - 4, internally with water,
Children, 12 and under: 1 - 2, internally with water, 2 or more, rubbed into chest
VOMITING: Adults & Children:
Internally, same as colds and coughs
2 or more, rubbed into throat area
MOTION SICKNESS: Adults and Children:
Internally, same as colds and coughs
1 - 4, rubbed into back of neck
LONG DISTANCE DRIVING, etc.: (or anytime you must stay alert)
1-2 drops on tongue or back of neck
-Georgiana Duncan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Looking for different uses for Tei-Fu oil. -Lynn Wilson
- - - - - - - - - -
One of my personal favorites is to put a couple of drops in a tepid bath; it's cooling to the skin after a day in the hot sun; it also eases the pain of sunburn. You can put in drinks, hot baths, use it for sore teeth/gums, hot, painful joints, swollen areas..so many uses. -Redhawk
- - - - - - - - - -
it helps me get to sleep. Other wise it helps me relax. Of course i use it for lots of other things. -Donna Weber
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: Can Tei Fu Oil be used internally if so can anyone give me some tips on how... -Dina
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi, Dina ~ when I took the Certified Herbalist course from Joan Vandergriff's sister a long time ago (I'm going blank on her name), she said 4 drops of Tei Fu in 4-6 oz. of water would stop a cough. Other than that, I'm not sure how you would use it. Patricia Parker
- - - - - - - - - -
I use in hot water as a hot tea for digestion after a big meal. 1-2 drops is all you need. -Redhawk
- - - - - - - - - -
I use it internally by just dropping it to the back of my tongue. One or two drops usually. For breath, breathing, cough, asthma attack. STORY: I was at a shower and a lady started coughing and choking. I went around to her, and suggested she tap a couple drops to the back of her throat, that it might help her. She did and started raving at everyone who would listen. . . saying "did you see that?" "I was having an asthma attack and that oil helped more than my inhaler". If I had had 20 bottles with me, I could have sold them that day. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: