Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cough

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Cough Reply with quote

COUGH
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is the cough recipe we received from Mary Ward, the guest speaker at last years conference, in Orange Park, FL. It is a life saver and sooooo easy. It's a liquid and great for kids, too.

Make as much or as little of it as you want or need it. Do equal parts of
everything.

Blue Vervain
CC-A w/ Yerba Santa
Capsicum Ext.
ALJ
Licorice Root Ext.
(Eliminate if person has HBP)
Lobelia

I get all 6 bottles and mix all together and then you have 6 bottles to
fill!! Save for next time and they keep so long.

For adults...take a lot.....consume 1 bottle in 2 days! You naturally would
lessen that for children. I muscle test. I would probably give a child 1/2 dropper every few hours for the entire 1st day.

Because it's going into his chest, be sure to rub him with a combo of Olive
Oil, Mullein (open caps) and lobelia Ext.....make a paste........I would get the diffuser going with Guardian Oil. Think of it as a Guardian Angel. --Gale Gravois
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Four is great for breaking up deep lung congestion works so quickly and probably one capsule at a time would be sufficient depending on his body weight. The Blue Vervain works really well for children; 10-15 drops each time. Another poster mentioned AL-J and of course I do like that, but for chest-specific conditions it seems that the Blue Vervain helps change the terrain more quickly. – Sharon Grimes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Blue Vervain is for upper respiratory conditions. – Sunshine
I would have recommended the ALJ with some breathing of peppermint oil. I have used the ALJ with much success. You must be careful with the peppermint oil, as it is strong and with that age, should be breathed in from your hands, moving slowly toward the child's face. Test it yourself first. I have never used the CC-A with Yerba Santa, but it sounds like an excellent choice as well. -- Bonnie Kingston
*We use AG-C to break apart things - like when organisms have a tough cell wall around them - the AG-C name means to "dispel earth" and so we use it to break apart this wall to allow your body to get to the core organism. – Kasara D’Elene
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*AG-C, or Anti-Gas TCM, supports the lungs/respiratory system. – Sharon Grimes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: I have a client that has a deep chest type chronic cough that she is on medication Proventil and Pulmacourt for. It began with a chest cold but the coughing has not gone away for a couple years. All medical tests are negative. As soon as she stops the medicine the cough returns. The doctors suggested it was spasms. Any recommendations on what could actually reverse this situation so eventually she wouldn't have to take the medication?

She's just begun taking Liver Cleanse Formula (LIV-A) and Fenugreek and Thyme for her headaches. I made an error, the coughing did not start after a cold. However it does worsen now after a cold, but when she had gotten run down it just never stopped. From that point the cough is dry and unproductive. No problems with wheezing or shortness of breath. It is a deep chest type cough. --Jane
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The charts suggest Mullein for a dry unproductive cough. Use Fenugreek, Thyme. Under a damp excessive mucous condition many times it is best to start with a cleanse. Have you muscle tested for any of the many available cleanses since it is a deep chest cough? How about ALJ to humidify and move what ever is down there. Could take a while to bring it up. Do not neglect the possibilities of parasites. Some of them use the lungs to move between the blood stream and the bowels where they propagate and return to the same cycle. I know of people who were hospitalized with pneumonia who had parasites. Parasites also make a person feel run down. If money is a problem here is a Bolivian remedy that uses NSP products.

In the morning and evening, take Garlic HP. At bedtime take LBS-II with a glass of warm milk. Should see results in the AM. Examine carefully for worms. They will not be dead but dopey. Pin worms and round worms can be evacuated by the hundreds but it does absolutely nothing about the amoebas and many other parasites. This does not remove the eggs nor the larva forms of these parasites. It does not get them out of the liver or pancreas. To do all those good things you need to have her do the Para Cleanse. It takes two packages of Para Cleanse to do the job, plus one bottle of Bifidophilus. Bifidophilus as label instructs starting with the first day of Para Cleanse. Para Cleanse sometimes isn't enough but that will get most of the parasites and the major part of their children. --Marilyn Navarro
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: Hello All, I have a male diabetic mostly in good shape except for this complaint he says he has a nagging cough for the past four years. He has tried every thing a traditional doctor would subscribe, a lot of herbs on the market but not NSP yet. I would like your suggestions since I am fairly new to NSP. I want to help him and I know one of you good people has ran across this before. I am an iridologist so I have checked his eyes. Lungs clear, non smoker, keeps blood sugar regulated, good diet, no dairy products, sugar limited, lots of water. I am a little puzzled. Thanks in advance. -Teressa Wagers
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am an iridologist as well. Have you studied any of Dr Pesek's work on the emotions and how they effect specific organs. When problems arise in the lungs emotionally it can be an "I wish problem," "I wish I had more." "I wish I had less." "I wish my spouse would...." - that sort of thing. Probe his personality to see if this may have something to do with it. Please try ALJ with combination Four from NSP. Also there could be allergies - dog, cat, dust, food's. If it is allergies try to reduce or eliminate the cause. Use Acidophilus and digestive enzymes from NSP. --Mike Zavitz
- - - - - - - - - -
One other thing to check. Is he on blood pressure meds. Aceon is one brand that causes most patients to cough. Have him tell his doctor if he is taking any blood pressure meds and ask Dr to check side effects. You would think the Dr would already relate the two, but they don't. My Dad had a cough for a year and the Dr who prescribed the Aceon was the same dr who gave him cough syrup and antibiotics to get rid of the cough. When we specifically asked is Aceon was causing it, he said, Oh yeah, that one does list coughing as a side effect. He stopped taking it immediately and the cough was gone the next day. -Mari
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: Hi, A couple of days after arriving home from the hospital after surgery to repair a fractured ankle, I began having violent sessions of coughing which wake me from a possible restful nights sleep. My throat is still sore 2 weeks after surgery cause they put a tube down it. I've tried everything I can think of taking including keeping water to sip on and cough drops, even olive oil.

I've been feeling ill the last week but nothing I can put my finger on. It is so frustrating not getting a good nights sleep (had only one in 2 weeks). I'm eating very light and healthy and take my herbs and supplements faithfully. Can anyone suggest what I could take for the cough. My cousin suggested taking Una De Gato for the sore throat. I'd really like to get rid of the cough. Never had anything this persistent in my life. I'm only 62. Thanks. -Marianne
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Grab NSP liquid licorice root and put a couple of drops down your throat as needed. Licorice will heal and coat. You can also open a capsule of Marshmallow and put it in warm water and sip this. It will coat the throat. What you are experiencing is quite normal from entubation. It can be very irritating to the throat, especially if the tube was not lubed enough or your throat was extra dry. You can also make a tea of the licorice and marshmallow. Give this a try and talk as little as possible for a few days. That should do the trick. I often do this with my clients that are getting over colds. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Have you tried using Protease or Proactazyme with your herbs for the throat. These would dissolve the protein coating that might be keeping you from killing it out. Also, I think I would add Enviro-Detox in case that you were given a drug or chemical that you are having an allergic reaction to. Test to see if it might be a mutated or retro virus or bacteria. If so then check to see how many sides. If it has three sides then you would need something to hit all three sides with. Tea tree oil also is very good. I use it by putting several drops in water and gargle with it then I go ahead a swallow it. It has a way of uncovering things that have a coating on it. -Helen Red
======================
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: