Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Temper - Teens

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Temper - Teens Reply with quote

Temper - Teens

My teenager gets very upset over small things and throws big tantrums. He has a very bad temper and that gets him in trouble all the time. He reacts before he thinks and basically acts very immature and he is 14. Is their a herbal fix for this? He used to be on Depicote and I took him off of it. Please Help. Thank You. -M Keegan
- - - - - - - - - -
If he's not on any nutritional support at all, I would try him on Master Gland for overall, Stress-J or Stress Pack, and maybe something to clean / support his liver. -E Neeley
- - - - - - - - - -
Just as a general comment, it can be very likely that he is having a dehydration issue with not getting enough water. Also when someone is mineral deficient it can throw the body out of balance as well as not having B-Complex. I would start there on a physical level and then try to address any underlying emotional issues. -Kimberly Balas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: