Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crohn's Disease

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Crohn's Disease Reply with quote

Crohn's Disease

I am trying to figure out the best program for a gal with Crohn's Disease. She has been in the hospital with the disease for the past 18 days some of which was in icu. She is only 23 and this has hit her hard. Can anyone help? What would you suggest that she be put on. I am very new to this and am just trying to help one of my dear friends. Thank you. -Angela Prokop
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am working successfully with a 21 year old client with severe Crohn's Disease. This is not something to try to solve without experience. Jordan Rubin is a young man who experienced this disease and over-came it 100% (the doctor's told him there is no cure for the disease). I recommend she get his book and devour it. Or check out his web site. Type in Jordan Rubin. Just for the record, my client is on heavy doses of probiotics and enzymes and a few other supplements that are important, these two being the most important NSP has these products. There is no magic formula, work is important, diet is crucial. -Laura
She has been to the doctors and this is taking over her life. She has not been able to hold a job and she has been unable to perform many tasks of a day. She is now serious about changing her diet and getting on some herbs. I am just wondering what else you have him on or what else I may be able to put her on. You said the probiotics and the food enzymes. What other supplements do you have him on? -Angela Prokop
Crohn's is as serious topic as cancer or any other life threatening disease and I don't believe anyone can give the names of a couple herbs or vitamins to cure disease such as this. There is a whole lifestyle change involved. Crohn's disease is directly related to poor diet and absorption, sometimes parasites or an over load of antibiotics, medications, immunizations etc. The ailing one needs to give a complete history to the person helping them with the condition. If it was me suffering from this disease I would want to consult with someone who understands the condition and has experience treating it. That is why I recommend Jordan's book -Laura
There is a lot that can be done to help control Crohn's disease.
I recommend the following products:
Intestinal Soothe & Build 2 or 3 with each meal
Small Intestine Detox 2 - 2xdaily
Ultimate Green Zone - 1 scoop 2xdaily
Probiotic 11 - 3 - 2xdaily on empty stomach
Noni Juice 1 oz. 2xdaily
Coral Calcium - 1 scoop 2xdaily

Check your pH and get it correct.

Diet suggestions: NO wheat (breads, pastas, processed foods. Read Labels), dairy(from cow's milk), fried foods, sugar, or major fibrous foods such as broccoli, cabbage, bran cereal, etc.

Do eat lightly steamed vegetables, vegetable juices, low acid fruits, baked, broiled, grilled or poached meats and other sources of proteins. Use fruits with caution. If it bothers you...don't eat it. -Ann Jones
Q: I know someone who has Crohn's Disease. She has a illiostomy and has just got out of the hospital. She has Crohn's all the way through what intestine she has left, and is in pain. Is there anyone who has Crohn's Disease and has used any NSP and what results you have with the particular product you used? I would appreciate any helpful hints, also anything that would help this person. Thanking you so much in advance. Sincerely -Brenda Rote
With Crohn's, I have found that NSP Food Enzymes are most helpful. Slippery Elm for the inflamation and Aloe Vera (Whole Leaf) helps heal the bowel. I have had 4 clients that have responded to this protocol and are not healed. Grab some books on diet as it has to be mild and bland for some time to assist the healing process. Nothing raw, all veggies cooked lightly, no spicy foods, alcohol, soda, or hard to digest foods. Adding yogurt prior to any meal will aid digestion. Blessings Suzanne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: