Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C-Section

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: C-Section Reply with quote

C-Section

Does any one have any good ideas on recovery for C-Section. They are doing the c-section next week. -Dorie
- - - - - - - - - -
I had a c-section 10 weeks ago and what I used is Red Raspberry ( tones uterus) capsules-12 ,, Red Raspberry Blend in water as tea 3/4 times a day 1 tbsp. each time. Flax seed liquid in protein shake or on toast. Magnesium Complex 6 or more a day to keep the bowel open and I had no cramping with that. Do not open the bowel to quickly while pregnant as you can go into labor. I used MC during pregnancy and used more after c-section. I bounced back quicker than everyone thought I would. Just don't over do on days you feel well. It will hit you that night! Rest is always IMPORTANT it is surgery. Best Wishes for you and your new bundle of JOY. -Edith Timberman
- - - - - - - - - -
Get moving as soon as possible, move and walk as often as you feel you can, when your ready, don't stop moving. -Kristina
- - - - - - - - - -
Zinc & Echinacea and super Anti-oxidant. -S. Mitchell
- - - - - - - - - -
As soon as you can get up and walk -- and walk as much as you can. I had a c-section 3 years ago and just found out I'm expecting again. I have a a child both ways -- I will have a c-section again. -Michelle
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: