Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cyst - Pilonidal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Cyst - Pilonidal Reply with quote

Cyst - Pilonidal

My daughter started having pain in the tail bone area. I took her to the Dr. and he said she had an infection and put her on antibiotics. He said it was not the tail bone but an infection at the base of the spine. Over the weekend she has developed a pin hole in the top part of the crack of her buttocks and it pours out very smelly pus. It's called a Pilonidal Cyst. Has anyone one else ever had this problem? -Kathy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No never experienced anything like this but I would recommend putting Black Ointment on it. And have her take Olive Leaf Extract (works on viral, bacteria and yeast issues) Finally she needs to be on Probiotic Eleven for several bottles. -S. Nesky
I had this when I was 17 (39 now)It started out the same way. It cleared up for a yr. then came back really bad - had to have it operated on. Mine got really bad. It was rapped around my tail bone. After the surgery I never had any problems.. -Sheryl
A family in our church has three generations with this problem --- it is akin to a very painful ingrown boil (pus and hair) at the base of the tailbone that can be benign, but easily becomes inflamed and infected when the body is under stress. It usually has to be lanced and allowed to drain, and treated with heavy duty antibiotics. The last time the problem occurred with the mother, she decided to go a different route, so we worked on the terrain, not the symptom.

Changed her diet, did heavy-duty cleansing of the blood (Oregon Grape, BP-X, red clover, etc.) and treating the area externally with Frankincense, Colloidal Silver and Nature's Fresh. We were extremely successful, and there has been no reoccurance since that time. - Sharon Grimes, Homespun Health
============
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: