Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cystic Fibrosis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Cystic Fibrosis Reply with quote

Cystic Fibrosis

Dr. James F. Balch, M.D. recommends in "Prescription for Nutritional Healing"-

"Do not eat foods that stimulate secretions by the mucus membranes. Cooked and processed foods cause excess mucus build-up and drain the body of energy. these types of foods are harder to digest. Do not eat processed foods, dairy products, animal products, sugar or white flour products. the diet should consist of 75 percent raw fruits and vegetables and raw nuts and seeds."

"During hot weather, drink plenty of fluids and increase salt intake."

"If using antibiotics, take Acidophilous to replace friendly bacteria."

Herbs
"Use Echinacea, Ginger, Golden Seal, and Yarrow tea for cystic fibrosis."

Very important nutrients-
"pancreatin [In enzyme combos], vitamin B complex with extra riboflavin (B2) rich foods, B-12, vitamin C"

Important nutrients-
"protein (from a vegetable source), unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, A and zinc chelate"

Helpful nutrients-
"COQ10, Germanium, Chlorophyll or Alfalfa, L-cysteine, vitamin D, selenium [In NSP vitamin E] and copper Liquid Chlorophyl is a source]

"low levels of selenium and vitamin E ave been linked to cystic fibrosis"
-Merry B
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Steven Horn has suggested lobelia. I read a testimony one time where they gave lots of lobelia and the person would cough up clumps of stuff from the lungs and this would help to clear the lungs so they could work better. -Gwen Wildes
Was working with a 5 yr. old with cystic fib. Used LOTS of Blue Vervain and enemas, Her doctor was amazed. -Bonnie Toney
There is a tape from years ago that I saw where a Mom had a child with cystic fibrosis. It was an NSP tape. The Mom gave enemas to the child and parasites came out and she took them to her doctor and he poo pooed the idea and so she took them to a biologist at her local college I believe it was and he said they were the parasites responsible for cystic fibrosis and he wondered how she got them out of her child and she told him by enema. I don't remember the whole thing, but I have the tape here somewhere. I can go through them all if you want until I come upon it. I think they give the woman's name when she talks about it but surely someone here on this forum remembers it too. Maybe someone will know the woman. She cured her child of cystic fibrosis, I remember her saying that. He just didn't have it anymore. It was an amazing story. I'll sit down tonight and tomorrow and go through the tapes to try to find the exact story. -Nolee
There was an older video from NSP with testimonies on it where a child with CF passed the nodules from the lungs out through the bowels. SHe was using NSP's liquid herbs and putting them into the baby's bottle. In a couple of days, the baby spiked a fever and the Mom gave a small enema. (The old time family doctors used to recommend weak tea enemas for fever... people nowadays think that is too yucky. Too bad for the children.) These nodules came out. The fever went away. Then it came back and she did another enema. More nodules came out and this time she had them sent to the lab that specializes in CF. The report came back that these were, in fact, the nodules of CF in the lungs - but HOW they ever came out through the bowels ??? He couldn't even guess!!! That's the miracle of herbs - the body will get rid of the bad stuff however
it is able to when given the right "foods" (herbs) to heal with!

Unfortunately, I don't recall the woman saying specifically which herbs she used. I would try the Black Walnut extract, the Catnip & Fennel and the Red Raspberry to start, maybe 5 drops of each a couple of times a day. -Nancy Coulter
Cordyceps, Germanium and CoQ10. -Kimberly Balas
Q: Just met a 9 month old little boy with CF. He looks like a 6 month old but seems to be developing functionally closer to a 9 month old. He has lots of mucous. My thoughts were Papaya Mint for digestion, Fenugreek/Thyme for all the mucous. I did suggest to avoid dairy.

I have not had any experience with this. Any suggestions for what has been highly effective would be greatly appreciated. -Lisa
- - - - - - - - - -
There's a video - it's called "Speaking of Herbs" by JTV Productions in 1989. I think this might have been Steven Horne? Anyway, here is the testimony - Rhonda Harman from Alabaster, Alabama had a son born with a hernia but also threw up every time he ate, which was every 2 hours. The baby had raspy breathing and a clicking sound in his chest, but no congestion. She pushed the doctor until he tested & diagnosed that the baby had cystic fibrosis. The baby also had trouble with Mom's milk but could take goat's milk easily. She used 5 different extracts in the goat's milk: LB Extract 1 drop capsicum extract a LOT of lobelia to relieve the tension (carefully though) Black Walnut extract Pau d Arco Extract She did this over a period of time and.......... At 9 months of age, he ran a fever of 104. She didn't give Tylenol - gave enema instead. There was no stool.... only small white mucous things with black legs. This healing crisis went on over a 2 day period. Fever, enema, 20-30 of these things would come out, fever went away. A few hours later, fever, enema, more came out, and so on. After 2 days no more fever, no more things. A biochemist sent the things to 5 different doctors who analyzed them and said they WERE IN FACT THE THINGS THEY FIND IN THE LUNGS OF CHILDREN WITH CYSTIC FIBROSIS, but how they came out, they didn't know! And that's the story! AMAZING!!!!!! -Nancy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: