Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cysts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Cysts Reply with quote

Cysts

Cysts seem to run in the family. My aunt has been diagnosed with a "g..something" cyst. Can't remember. Anyway, it's giving her much pain in her wrist and so far her only option is surgery. Would any herbs break down a cyst? -Stephanie Jackson
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A woman I know started using All Cell Detox. After taking it for two months, she let me know the cyst on her wrist had disappeared. Another man who was taking it for about the same amount of time, had a skin. -Sandra Nesky
Cleanse the blood, liver and support the kidney.

I had a woman try Helichrysum topically and it is drying the cyst up. I have not seen it in a while, but it looked like a wart that someone had applied compound W. -Robin Helstrom
I had ganglion cyst remove from my wrist 2 times. on the second surgery the nurse looked at it and said, oh hun, if it comes back hit it with a Bible. Well, it came back and I put my hand on the bed and hit is a couple of times with the bible and the I taped it down with tape. It went away and never came back and that has been 18 yrs ago. I guess any book would do but a bible is soft and doesn't hurt as bad. -Linda G.
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: I went to a doctor today and said that i have a cyst growing inside of my skull and trying to come out. -Tyler Johnson
- - - - - - - - - -
Many times cysts are fatty or could be an encapsulated parasite. I would take lots of Proactazyme and rub 2 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil over the area 3 times a day. I might also try to draw it out (you said it's trying to come out?) with a drawing salve like our Black Salve put over area 2 times a day. Let us know how you make out, ok? I would use only NSP products, of course! Yours In Health. - Nancy Coulter
- - - - - - - - - -
I heard that the Black Ointment would draw even a tumor out through the skull. -Sandy
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: I have cysts on the outside of my skull (9 of them) and more keep coming. I've been to 2 different Doctors and they are telling me there is nothing to be concerned over. This doesn't stop me from getting scared every time a new one comes. If anyone has any info on this please email me and let my know. Thanks... -Melissa
- - - - - - - - - -
I have had many people get rid of cysts by taking NSP's All Cell Detox - you will want to take it for a least 3 months. I've seen it work on skin tags also. -Sandra Nesky
- - - - - - - - - -
Cyst on Ovary

Blood needs cleansed- BP-X(6-8)a day, or E-Tea as directed on bottle. Female Comfort + Pro-G-Yam cream has done the trick for my clients. Essential Oil- Cellu-tone or Lavender applied undiluted directly over the cyst 2-3 times a day.

I have also used Una De Gato 6-9 a day. I usually muscle test to see which of the above herbals will produce the most positive result. Best to you. -Jan
- - - - - - - - - -
Prevention is the best tool, so I am providing you with some education that will help you make healthy decisions. First of all I am not a medical doctor, so seek professional help if you need to. I am just someone who has suffered, and learned how to prevent this problem from occurring every other month, by doing my research.

Okay, here it is this is my regime.

Progesterone cream will help regulate your imbalance hormones. If you want to know your levels go see a doctor and request a lab test a hormone level evaluation, or you could purchase a home kit, but they are rather pricey however, worth it.See website.

BetterWay2Health.com Estradiol, progesterone, Testosterone 603-679-9595

Most woman are estrogen dominant according to Dr. Lee, which means too much estrogen is roaming in their body and progesterone is too low. This will cause such a discord that the likely hood of a cyst is extremely high, along with other female irregularities. What the natural progesterone cream does it brings the levels to a more balance state. Some woman exclude the test and just start using the cream that is totally your decision to make. Pro-G by NSP distributors is the most effective cream and I have used many different brands in comparing.

Tips for reducing estrogen

Stop eating estrogenic foods such as; dairy, milk, eggs, poultry produced by hormone fed chickens, red meat that comes from hormone induce cows, pork anything inorganic.

Wash vegetables off with a product called nature's fresh (It fantastic)

Pesticides can cause unnatural estrogen to accumulate in the body. Estrogen is stored in the liver.

The liver is usually a big factor in hormonal imbalances and diseases. I like drinking a glass of lemon water twice a day to clear the liver. I take 8 ounces of filter water and a half of lemon squeeze the juice in the glass of water. Try one of NSP Liver cleanses also.

Add extra fiber to your diet. Fiber and Soy have been shown to block bad estrogen, and pickup excessive estrogen and eliminate it from the body. If you cannot tolerate that thick stuff in a glass then use capsules. I take a brand call Phyto-soy.

Herbs that I like and take daily are Sarsaparilla this herb is particularly good for ovary health.

Beta carotene is something that is also needed to feed the health of the ovaries. Hope this helps. -Dee
- - - - - - - - - -
I found out that beta carotene helped me with my simple cyst. I read a long time ago on a list some where not here, but a list for Celiac's disease from a woman who had did some research on this issue. She said, she there seems to be a deficiency in beta carotene. Now I did pay much attention to this information then, but about two years decided to tested this myself I literally felt my cyst burst after taking a several doses of the beta carotene. SO I take it now regularly and I don't seem to have the trouble I use to.

Everyone seems to be different, so there is no one size fits all. You have to experiment, so I have learned myself. If you take everything that everyone has you are going to be bombarded. I did other things i.e. use progesterone cream, did a liver detox, change my diet etc., but I really thing my epiphany came with the beta carotene. -Darcy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: