Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daily 7 Health System - Focus Call

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Daily 7 Health System - Focus Call Reply with quote

Daily 7 Health System - Focus Call

I just had the opportunity to listen to the recorded call entitled The Daily Seven. It is an amazing call that could easily change the way you do your NSP business, increasing it dramatically with only a small amount of effort on your part. Or, if you really aren't doing much with your business, this information will get you back on track.

The call introduces a system which two Managers have developed to assist people in restoring their health and gives them a system to share with clients and potential clients who want to get their health back. The system uses NSP products exclusively and requires a workbook as an instructional guide.

A workbook has been developed that you and/or the client uses as a guide. This workbook replaces the hours that you may be spending with clients, explaining what they need to do to get well. Or, if you aren't seeing clients because you don't have the time or inclination to do so, it will enable you to "teach" them by briefly instructing them on how to use the workbook.

To review the call, dial 1-800-756-3819, Code 354000, 24 hours a day.

If you don't have time to listen to the call, see a quick overview of the information on the call and in the workbooks at www.Daily7.com. This is also where you can order the workbook(s) you will need for each client.

My recommendation is that you initially order the Daily 7 Buddy System Workbooks, which give you two workbooks for a $5.00 savings plus a large savings on the UPS ground shipping (I saved over $9.00 shipping by ordering two at once). I am sure you will want to keep one book and share the second with someone. In fact, you will probably want to "buddy up" and do the system with a friend or relative so that you can start feeling your best as soon as possible.

Then as you introduce this program to others, you can purchase in case lots for $15.00 per book, selling them for $20.00 plus shipping.

It has been a long, long time since I have been as excited about something in NSP as I am about this system. It works and it is easily duplicatable, which is the key to growing your business and helping many, many people. Please take time to visit the website and then make it a priority review the phone call, which is available 24 hours a day.

This system will:
1) Help you help more people regardless of their health challenges
2) Require less time on your part
3) Build distributors and managers in your organization
4) Increase your income

So, now while you are thinking about it, visit the website and make the phone call. Let me know what you think. I hope you get as excited as I did!
Sincerely -Kay Lubecke, Author of Recipes for Success
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kay, as one of the authors of the DAILY 7 and the speaker on the conference call, I want to thank you for posting such a good description of our program! Your excitement about the potential of the DAILY 7 to transform both lives and businesses is being echoed in the many phone calls and messages we are receiving from NSP members across the country. We have sold over 3,000 books in 18 months and are amazed how our efforts has yielded such stunning results for people.

Would you mind if I put what you wrote into an upcoming "Pass It On! Health Baton" email? Over 400 people have subscribed to the weekly newsletter via our website. We use it to highlight DAILY 7 concepts and give encouragement through testimonies like yours.

I would also like to let you know that your Recipes for Success were very helpful to me as I began my journey to health three years ago and as I helped my family and friends do the same. We must all do what we can to work together to reach people with the message of hope and healing.

Daily 7 web site: http://www.daily7.com/

Thank you again for your animated and concise description of the benefits of the DAILY 7. May God bless your every effort on behalf of others. Sincerely, -Teresa Smith
Fellow Forum Members, If you haven't done so already, I urge each of you to listen to a one-hour pre-recorded call that could improve your life or the life of someone you love. I listened to this month's NSP Product Focus Call on "The Daily 7" and it was totally awesome!

How many of us feel that there is no way that we can personally help as many people as we would like to with their health and we tire of repeating a lot of the same "basics" to every person? Well, I believe the Lord gave Jodi Mounts a Vision of how to easily help others to help themselves with their health - the "Daily 7 Health & Weight Loss System". She worked with friend and client Theresa Smith who explained on the call about the acronym that guides their self-paced easy-to-follow workbook for individuals, buddies, or groups:

D - Digest your food
A - Absorb nutrients
I - Intestinal cleansing
L - Learning to listen
Y - You are what you eat
7 - Super shake with 7 key ingredients

I immediately ordered a case of workbooks and a pack of brochures that portrays the Vision with the phrase "There's Hope". I read the workbook my first of 7 times and am totally impressed. I know that I will facilitate improving the lives of many with this simple tool, while also growing my business, as have the testimonial people on the call. I called Jodi Mounts and believe in my heart that this is truly a gift of God and encourage you to embrace it and share with others as their slogan encourages - "pass it on".

The pre-recorded NSP Product Focus call is toll-free 1-800-756-3819, recorded box number 354000#. To learn more, order workbooks and brochures or a business starter kit, and sign up for their free "Pass it on health baton e-mails" go to www.daily7.com or call 970-407-0777. No, I am not on the payroll - I just believe in this.

There's much more than "hope" - there's a simple plan to follow and the tools to get more help beyond the workbook for those who want or need it. Check it out for yourself and if you like it too, pass it on. Julie Phillips, CNHP, TNHS, CLNH (Tampa, Florida)
To review the call, dial 1-800-756-3819, Code 354000, 24 hours a day.
www.daily7.com
Daily 7
Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on the Daily 7 program, both as a nutritional program and as a business builder? Just curious what experience with it may be out there. Thank you. -Christine
The program can be found at http://www.daily7.com/ It is an invaluable book written by another NSP member. It gives the reasons why these ingredients all work together to balance the ph, clean out the digestive tract and help the body to absorb the nutrients. I highly recommend the reading. The other 7 ingredients are SynerProTein, Ultimate Green Zone, Berry Healthy, Coral Calcium, Nature's Three, Colloidal Minerals, Flax Seed Oil in the drinks in specific amounts. plus you take the Food Enzymes with all meals. This programs keep me away from all snacking urges, as it is nutritionally perfect. There is more on the reasons for ph balancing as well on the NSP website. You can find links in the events section http://www.naturessunshine.com/members/events/events.asp. -Karen Herrmann-Doolan
Are all of these ingredients put together in the same drink? -Kimberly D. Balas
Yes they are and the drink is just delicious. I use almond milk (which I make myself) and my favorite fruit is frozen raspberries, but strawberries are great also. -Margaret Chair
Yes, called the Daily 7 with 7 NSP products plus yogurt, soymilk (or juice), fruit. It is a delicious replacement meal and keeps you satisfied for many hours. I have one almost every day for the past two months, have lost about 10 lbs and feel very energetic and healthier. My ph has come into balance as well. I think nutritionally it may be similar to what the 90 day challenge will do for you, just a different way to go about it. -Karen Doolan
If you are putting the Nature's Three in with the Flax Seed Oil and Coral Calcium then all the other nutrients are going to be bound and just pass through the colon and urine. The calcium will block the ability to break down the protein and cause lymphatic congestion. The fiber will bind the EFA's and pass it out the colon without any absorptions at all. If the calcium is out of solution this way then most of the nutrients in the green drink are going to be passed through the urine and there will not be the amino acid uptake that you need from that. It would do more to impair the uptake of nutrients in this combination instead of helping. It would clean the colon but seems like an expensive way to do so since you would have a very healthy toilet. There would be so much residual here that it would put some stress on the liver and the lymph especially if there were already weak adrenals in the first place. I just can't imagine putting someone on this much stuff at once. -Kimberly D. Balas,
Am I understanding correctly, is the Nature's Three the problem here? Although the Daily 7 drink seemed a little over the top for me, I do have a smoothie every morning with plain yogurt, fresh strawberries, Flax Seed Oil, soy protein which has Spirulina & chorella, Colloidal Minerals, lymphatic drainage and kidney drainage. Am I OK with this or am I blowing it also? Thanks. -Carol Halford
Well, after reading Kim's response, I must say I have to agree with her. I THOUGHT there might be a counter-balancing effect, but, obviously, I didn't know the chemistry behind it. I'll just sick with my normal smoothie and leave the Daily 7 alone. Me thinks we spend waaaaaay too much money sometimes :) Thankful to have your expertise, Kim :) -Annie
I would not use the fiber with everything else. I would suggest using it at a different time and I would not use the Coral Calcium unless very acid and I would use it at another time.

Proactazyme could be opened and put in the Daily 7 for better absorption. I would change out the Colloidal Mineral for the Mineral Chi Tonic. I would also look at using probiotics but not in the daily 7. I don't remember if Flax was included but it could easily be included. Not sure I would use the SynerProtein for everyone as well. Some people do better on Green Zone as opposed to Ultimate Green Zone. I find blood type has a lot to do with it as well as grain tolerance. -Tonja Wells
Daily 7 or NSP Program
Hi, I'm wondering if any of you are using (or have used) the Daily 7 or the new NSP core program and do you have any clients that seem to not be able to use them? With each person being so unique, I'm just curious. And when/if they can't, what do you do? Thanks. -Teri
I personally know that from what I see with the urine/saliva/blood readings that if I were to put about 80% of the people I see on that specific program it would make them worse. I know they list that it can really boost your business because of the products you recommend. This is what I have seen them list on it:

This system will:
1) Help you help more people regardless of their health challenges
2) Require less time on your part
3) Build distributors and managers in your organization
4) Increase your income

I just seem to get people that have been everywhere looking for answers on health challenges and are continually being treated both medically and herbally for just the symptoms. I try to build a plan based more on the ABC+D to help them change the biological terrain that caused all of this in the first place.

The number one thing I see in people is congestion and stagnation and the mineral load in those programs along with the multi would make their congestion worse.

I think everyone's basic 7 program should be: Adrenal Support, Cellular Energy, Kidney Drainage, Lymph Drainage, SF, Proactazyme or Food Enzymes, and Omega 3's.
Just my 2 cents....or 50 cents I guess with inflation! -Kimberly Balas
Kimberly this was very interesting reading, lots of people with multiple sclerosis including myself suffer this problem. I'm going to read more on mineral overload. -Jeffrey Frankel
What are the symptoms of Mineral overload? -Tonja Wells
Adrenal Stress, edema, swollen hands, feet, ankles, Puffy and swollen regions of the body or under the eyes, varicosities, migraine headaches, pesticide exposure, sluggish circulation, cold hands and feet, slow metabolism are some for starters. -Kimberly Balas
Kim, is this organic or inorganic or both? -Laura
These are just indicators of congestion in the interstitial tissue. Minerals (organic and inorganic) are usually dense in solution so they have a harder time passing through this membrane. When there is congestion they just get backed up even worse. -Kimberly Balas,
Kimberly are there other ways, and products that help remove congestion like .

Vitamin C
Herbs like Rutinm
Grapine
Celery
And Shouldn't You Add Potassium at the same time , because celery works like diuretic. -Jeffrey
There are many other ways. I just listed the ones that I am having success with because I can monitor numbers effectively on the BTA. -Kimberly Balas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: