Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Diabetes - Neuropathy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Diabetes - Neuropathy Reply with quote

Diabetes - Neuropathy

My friend has leg and feet neuropathy from diabetes-anybody have success treating this health challenge? What NSP products do you suggest? -Howard
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MUST cut out all refined carbs and get the blood sugar under control!!! The nerves can't heal even with tons of supplements if you still aren't giving it the right foods it needs to heal - lots of healthy protein, veggies and low glyceic index fruits. The South Beach Diet book does a good job of explaining the food/blood sugar connection and teaches about the glyceic index of foods. Every diabetic needs to know about this!

Also key - Omega-3's and B vitamins - the Mega Chel program would be good to help incorporate the B's as well as improve circulation. Make sure you have them take their minerals, though - either Colloidal Minerals or Mineral Chi, or one Trace Mineral Maintenance tablet per Mega-Chel tablet.

I know these things will make a difference - again, diet is key to this working!! Takes a few months to start seeing the improvement but I have had really good success getting this condition turned around in several folks. -Sharon Grimes
Q: My father has lost 4 toes to sores on his feet that wont heal. He is type2 and around 70 years old. I also have another client who showed me her big toe sore she has had almost a year, she is also diabetic. It was a half inch diameter hole in the bottom of her toe, her toe looked like a stone, pink and inflamed. Why don't sores heal on diabetics, what exactly is missing? I've read about alpha lipoic acid supplements. My father tried everything. He didn't stick with any one thing that I sent him, so don't know if any worked. He would always go back to doctors advice and the doctors all poo-poo'd things like Colloidal Silver and Tea Tree. I sold the client a Healing AC type of cream and a bottle of Tea Tree. Told her to soak foot in water with Tea Tree. Is it an immune system problem? Is it their diabetes that is causing it? Is it their circulation? How do I attack this? I would like to know the root cause as well as what has worked. Thanks in advance, -Leila North
I am Type II diabetic and can tell you that the reason why foot sores occur is mainly due to poor circulation. Certain types of shoes and socks will cut off proper circulation as well. I use Ginkgo Biloba and that seems to relieve the problem. You might also lightly sprinkle some cayenne pepper in their socks to warm and stimulate their circulatory system. Tea Tree Oil and Calendula are excellent for healing. Also, increase their Vitamin C intake for proper blood coagulation, which helps to increase oxygen in the bloodstream as well. Hope this helps. In His service, -Scott
My father has lost his last toe on the left foot. I finally got him to try Colloidal Silver with Tea Tree added as a spray. He said one sore healed pretty fast on his heel. I also read on the internet about the Aladin study which said 600mg of alpha lipoic acid daily helps with an antioxidant type of action. He is doing better. -Leila North
Diabetes is a disorder of the USE of insulin. Although it is commonly thought to be PRODUCTION of insulin there are many studies showing that the assimilation of fats is the reason the insulin cannot work properly and increased amounts are needed. Elimination of animal products may be the answer to the diabetes but for increased circulation try circulatory herbs and combinations like Cayenne, BP-X, Gingko/Hawthorn, and Gingko/Gotu Kola. Make sure the liver is supported as it breaks down the fats and that he is able to eliminate 3 to 5 times daily. -Karen A Jensen
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: