Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Diarrhea - Fever

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Diarrhea - Fever Reply with quote

Diarrhea - Fever

My husband has felt bad for about a year. The last six months has been the worst. He has lost about 85 lbs, constant diarrhea, light fevers and night sweats on occasion. He has had about every test you can imagine, every thing comes back negative. Potassium, white cell are very low. I'm afraid before they find out what is going on he will die. They have scooped the small and large intestines, done a cat scan on the stomach. They have done so much lab work, still nothing. So if anyone has an idea what this could be I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks. - Ginny Hagy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Try Adrenal Support, Dandelion and Liquid Chlorophyll. These should supply the nutrient he needs. -S. Mitchell
Has he taken the Lifestyle Analysis?

It sounds like hyperthyroidism and/or parasites.

There is to little info here. It would help to know 1) past health issues 2) type of work past and present 3) age 4 new stressor -Richard Ask
I had everything except for diarrhea, but we had Penicillium mold in our air conditioning intake we were breathing from molded boards, my husband had no symptoms, I had sinus infections, night sweats some and I read you can have low white cells, etc. or maybe he has some kind of virus! There is a site on cells and cancer how you can even kill cancerous cells and oxygenate your cells also detoxify your body before you do this, maybe it might help. Here's the site:. www.cancer-prevention.net He may not have cancer but this might help the cells or do something to increase the white blood cells. -Darlene
I do not know what to tell you about a diagnosis but for diarrhea the best thing is to get acidophilus in him pronto. Acidophilus is the friendly bacteria in the intestines and when you have diarrhea the Acidophilus is depleted.

**Go to a health food store and buy either liquid (refrigerated) or powdered acidophilus. Milk or yogurt with acidophilus added is NOT strong enough to do much good.

My mother had Lyme's disease years ago and got severe diarrhea from the super strong antibiotics and couldn't get it to stop for months, until a doctor finally told her about acidophilus. She took it and the diarrhea stopped within 2 days. She had been eating yogurt but the acidophilus in yogurt is NOT strong enough for situations like this. I hope he is feeling better. -Rachel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: