Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Diet - Raw Food

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Diet - Raw Food Reply with quote

Diet - Raw Food

I have a friend who has been on a raw food diet for several months now. She has lost considerable weight, but has hit a plateau. She is unable to lose any more weight regardless of how much or little she eats. Does anyone have any suggestions to help her through this plateau? -Dennis Smith
- - - - - - - - - -
I find taking the Super Algae helps add more proteins to the diet. Exercise 20 minutes every other day. Exercise is really important to increase metabolism. More aerobic movement. It takes time. Plateau's can last up to 65 weeks. What happens in the fat cells is when the fat is reduced in the cell it replaces it with water. Then slowly the water drops from the cells. One will notice that they are urinating more. Then the weight loss will show. Patience is most important. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi - I am in the same predicament...I lost a considerable amount of weight however I could do for 5-10 more pounds...here's what I suggest your friend do...she needs to rev up her system with high quality enzymes and probiotics...don't eat everything that is considered "Raw" because it is difficult for the body to digest i.e. cashews especially...let me know if you need any more info. on the supplier for these products...I have only begun taking them after I plateau - I can see the difference. -Maria
- - - - - - - - - -
7-Keto is also very effective for weight loss plateaus. -Mandy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: