Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Diet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Diet Reply with quote

Diet

OK I'm ready to do it. I've been dieting for a week now and am going strong. I just weaned my baby and would like to try NSP products to help stay on my diet and to loose the best I can. I have type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. I already stopped taking one of my meds. Still take one shot of insulin at bedtime and one oral med. What would be the best thing for me to start with? I have used Fat Grabbers once but too early to tell how it works on me. Thank you. -Peggy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi Peggy. Are you using fat grabbers like the bottle says drinking 8 glasses of pure water a day? Then you have a good start on your weight loss program. Lecithin, Slim Chi and Sunshine Slender shakes will help too. Because of the high blood pressure do not use any of the weight loss products with ephedra, it can elevate it. Are you using GTF Chromium, the mineral for pancreas health, PBS, Ayurvedic Blood Sugar Formula (NBS AV), Nopal are other good products to compliment Chromium in pancreatic health. I would try the Nopal first. Watch your sugar levels. When the herbs start to normalize the body the levels will come down, therefore, you may need to have your doctor lower your dosages of meds. Same goes for the blood pressure. Good luck with it all. Lecithin, Milk Thistle, Dandelion, LBS II, Chinese Liver Balance (LIV-C) all have lipotropic ingredients to mobilize fat, cleanse and detoxify the liver. -Nancy
Thank's Nancy, but a couple of questions if you please. I haven't used Fat Grabbers ever day yet and do I do this even when I'm not eating much fat? Can I use them only at times when I think I'm eating too much or some fat? What do you mean exactly by pure water? I have an R O system with filters. Is that good enough. If not could you explain why, please. I haven't heard of slender shakes yet I suppose it is for substituting for a meal. I just got some info from my upline on NSP stuff. I will be reading up on some products. I have been out of touch for quite a few years actually raising kids but now I'm ready to really get busy on my health. -Peggy
I started taking Fat Grabbers awhile back and was only using them when I ate things that seemed high in fat. I wasn't taking the recommended amount of a day. I did not see any results after taking one whole bottle. I was so discouraged and told my friend. she said I needed to take the amount the bottle said even if I skipped a meal or ate only fruit. I can't remember the exact reason she said but I listened to her. I have a great deal of respect for her and have lost steady weight. I have lost inches in my waist and all other areas are inches smaller ie hips, chest, thighs, arms. Measuring myself has been a better way to evaluate if the Fat Grabbers are working than weighing myself. Because of the fiber it really helps the food to move out of the body much faster. I have several bowel movements a day which is really important to weight loss and also to overall health. As far as pure water goes your reverse osmosis water filter is perfect. I wish I had one. I have been told the amount of water you need to drink is one half your body -Peggy

I am interested in finding out the safest fastest and best way to loose weight. am a female with periodic low blood sugar and mitral valve prolapse problems. I do not use any caffeine at all and am very sensitive to anything that causes jitters. I also am very nervous to try new meds even herbs so I feel I would like to try out slowly if at all possible with one herb at a time. I really would appreciate any help you may have thank you very much for your help. -Karen
Have you tried Fat Grabbers? There is nothing in Fat Grabbers to cause the jitters. Fat Grabbers are taken before you eat. They are composed of fibers that will keep you from absorbing too many fats. That will help clean your bowels without causing distress. They will cut down on transit time keeping you from developing fermentation that is harmful and diet ruining you may not loose fast but you will loose weight steadily with Fat Grabbers. Be sure to drink lots of water. Make that lots of filtered water. -Marilyn Navarro
My daughter-in-law recently lost weight using Fat Grabbers for lunch and dinner. She also uses MetaboMax. She only takes in the a m and mid afternoon. She uses the MetaboMax in moderation. She also has been steaming her vegetables and using a George Foreman type grill to cook her meats. Has gone off all caffeine except for one cup of coffee in the a m. She is looking great. -Earline Neeley
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: