Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thai-Go Handout

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Thai-Go Handout Reply with quote

Thai-Go Handout

Bringing the Best Fruits Together for Your Protection

Nature's Sunshine has harvested the healthiest fruits and nutritional supplements from around the world and combined them into one delicious, nutritious juice: Thai-Go. Thai-Go is replete with healthful bioflavonoids and powerful antioxidants. If there is one drink you reach for in the morning, it should be Thai-Go.

Bioflavonoids are responsible for giving fruits and vegetables their bright colors. In the body, bioflavonoids enhance vitamin C absorption and help maintain collagen and capillary walls. They also aid in the body's defense system. In fact, rich in bioflavonoids, Thai-Go is 3.1 times stronger than its closest competitor in stimulating the immune system.

Antioxidants scavenge the free radicals that the body accumulates free radicals as a byproduct of energy production as well as through pollution, tobacco smoke, ultraviolet light and radiation. Free radical damage has been linked to many common concerns from wrinkles to cancer and heart disease. Thai-Go delivers a punch of antioxidant protection. The USDA recently suggested, "Eating plenty of high-ORAC fruits and vegetables-such as spinach and blueberries-may help slow the processes associated with aging in both body and brain." Antioxi-dants also benefit virtually every organ and body system because them mop up damaging free radicals. By comparison, spinach has an ORAC value of 1,260 while blueberries rate 2,400. Thai-Go has an ORAC value of over 100,000.

Formulating Thai-Go
To formulate Tai-Go, NSP scientists drew from Mother Nature's arsenal of antioxidant protectors. They carefully researched ingredients high in antioxidant activity and selected the elite of all the available ingredients.

NSP used an analytical instrument to measure Oxygen Radical Absorbancy Capacity (ORAC), or the power an individual ingredient has to neutralize free radicals. Using this instrument, NSP scientists measured many combinations of ingredients before the final selection of a proprietary blend of eleven fruits and herbs that test high on the ORAC scale.

NSP selected the most powerful fruits and herbs for Thai-Go. Meet the ingredients that will protect you from free radical damage, build-up your immune system and provide extra energy:

Mangosteen is a tropical fruit found in eastern tropical islands, such as Thailand. The Thais call it the " queen of fruits." Mangosteen is deliciously sweet with a slight hint of sourness. The dried fruit and outer rind have been shipped and used medicinally for many years in China, India and Singapore. In addition to antioxidants, mangosteen contains xanthones, compounds that offer immune and cardiovascular support. Xanthones have attracted attention from scientists and researchers who are discovering that these compounds support the immune system, the structural system, the digestive system, the brain and the skin. Mangosteen offers the greatest known supply of xanthones.

Wolfberry, sometimes called lycium, grows in China. For thousands of years the fruit has been used to maintain good health and promote longevity. The fruit contains a wide variety of amino acids, polysaccharides, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients, which enhance the immune system and protect against DNA and cellular damage.

Sea Buckthorn is native to China and also grows in many European and Asian countries. The nutrient rich berries are a supplemental source of vitamins A, C and E as well as super oxide mismutase (powerful antioxidant), minerals, flavonoids, and amino acids. Sea buckthorn helps the body use oxygen efficiently and increases overall energy.

Red Grapes, grape seeds and grape skins contain various compounds that have been shown to boost cardiovascular health. Grapes are responsible for the phenomenon called the French Paradox. The French diet is often high in fat, but the French have a lower incidence of heart disease. The lower rate of heart disease is in part attributed to frequent consumption 0f red wines. Red and purple grapes naturally contain heart- protecting compounds, such as anthocyanins, procyanidins, quercitin and resveratrol.

Raspberries have strong antioxidant abilities from compounds they contain called anthocyanins.

Blueberries are part of the superfoods "dream team," according to a SELF magazine survey. The survey asked a panel of nutritional experts to vote for
12 must-have foods. Blueberries were voted "best fruit" because they give the body more energy for fewer calories. Blueberries are near the top of the list for antioxidant power.

Applephenon, a concentrate juice from immature apples, contain heart-protecting phenols, similar to grapes.

Decaffeinated Green tea is a traditional herb lauded by the Japanese for increasing longevity. Green tea offers antioxidant protection against disease by guarding cells from chromosomal damage and reducing free radical generation.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Reasons why you NEED Thai-Go

Besides the reasonable cost, delicious taste, money-back guarantee, experience of Nature's Sunshine products, and much more, we want to suggest some of the health benefits that have been attributed to mangosteen:

1. Powerful antioxidant protection. Whether you are healthy or ill, you need to protect yourself from the free radical damage caused by pollutants from food additives, pesticides, air pollution, cigarette smoke, and hundreds of other toxin sources. (Independent study ranks Thai-go better than twice the ORAC antioxidant capacity of the closest competitive mangosteen juice!)

2. Prevents aging effects.

3. Promotes higher energy levels--feel less tired!

4. Circulatory system health--strengthens/protects heart, lowers inflammation in the arteries that harden them (artherosclerosis), may help lower cholesterol/ LDL blood fat. Lower blood pressure is usually a result.

5. Anti-depressant effects due to its positive influence on serotonin levels.

6. Better mental alertness and brain health--can be attributed to better blood circulation.

7. Help some allergies/natural histamine blocker.

8. Powerful immune system stimulant. (Independent study shows Thai-go immune-stimulation response to be more than 3 times the nearest competitor!)

9. May help lower blood sugar--often good for diabetics.

10. Help the body cope with fungal, bacterial, viral, parasitic, and other foreign invaders.

11. Anti-asthma effects.

12. May help fight cellular abnormalities (tumors/cancer).

http://www.mangosteenfruitjuice.com/
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
One of my downline took part in testing Thai-Go with me and gave this testimony.

Thai-Go Testimonial
May 12, 2004

When my Manager asked me to test Thai-Go, I was already very ill and very tired of being so ill and rundown. I had undertaken a project in which I was required to work on a very old book, which unfortunately turned out to be moldy. I am highly allergic to mold, and became sick before I realized what had happened.

I was into my second week of intermittent fever, congestion, shortness of breath and feeling generally lousy. I was experiencing "brain fog" and was completely uninterested in anything new, even something that might make me feel better!

At first she called me daily to make sure that I had my "shot" of "Go Juice," as we called it. It tastes great, and did take it religiously. Within a week I discovered something odd, something that I cannot say has ever happened before: My body started to "tell me" that it wanted the Thai-Go. Now I had no trouble remembering to take it.

Within two weeks, I felt better. Lots better. The proof came when I ripped into Spring cleaning with plenty of energy to spare. Attics, closets, scrubbing cabinets in the kitchen - I was able to do it all and still put in a full day's work on the computer.

I'm into my fourth bottle of Thai-Go, and threatened my husband with murder and mayhem if he gets into it. He can buy his own! Personally, this is one NSP product I never intend to do without!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Adm. This product is not meant to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No health advice is given or implied by the statements, nor are we making any health claims.

Whether you are healthy or chronically ill--almost assuredly you can achieve better health and benefit from the power of mangosteen! Order Thai-Go today!

Distributed by NSP distributor: (Name)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: