Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dog - Chews Paw

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Dog - Chews Paw Reply with quote

Dog - Chews Paw

Hi, I have a friend who has a little Maltese who is chewing on his paws. She asked the vet and they just said that is what these dogs do, but she was wondering if there is anything nutritionally, herbally, vitamin-wise that she can do so he will stop this. Thanks Annette Mason

had a dog who did this - she would chew her paws and legs raw. After ruling out fleas, mange, or any other bugs or conditions, I consulted with another herbalist who worked a lot with animals. She asked if anything had changed in our home. As it turned out, I had recently (within the last three months) gotten a new puppy and was spending a great deal of time with her. My friend said that this condition is often caused by an animal being bored or feeling jealous and suggested I try Bach Flower Remedies. Instead, I made sure that I spent at least 5 - 10 minutes a day giving my older dog my undivided attention no matter what the puppy did. This worked, the situation cleared up within just a few weeks. -Mike
- - - - - - - - - -
She may want to try Distress Remedy which is a flower essence remedy. It worked really well on my pets when they were stressed out from our move. -Chottsie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: