Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dog - Fatty Tumor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Dog - Fatty Tumor Reply with quote

Dog - Fatty Tumor

My dog Sam has had one fatty tumor removed already and now he has one starting to get large on his side by his front right leg. What do you recommend we start him on to get rid of these "fatty tumors". All our dogs are on raw food diet now & Sam is staring to slim down and getting exercised. Thanks for your help. -Celeste
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You may want to give him LOTS of Barley Juice Powder daily. I got rid of a HUGE tumor of some kind on my dog, Sam's side with nothing more than that. I just started giving him LOTS of Barley Juice Powder and it just got smaller and smaller until it was gone. -Georgiana
My dogs fatty tumor has gotten so big that she has lost control of her front right arm which her tumor sets under. At this point, do you think it would be wise to start her on the barley powder juice since it is so far gone? -Kelly Moore
I would definitely try the Barley Juice Powder -- But, keep in mind -- they needs lots of it, daily. It can't do anything but good for them. I'm not sure what kind of tumor my lab had. . . but it was BIG. And two dogs that I know had cancer, took LOTS of Barley Juice powder with their programs and their tumors went away also. I have 2 'cure-alls' for my animals. Garlic Oil and Barley Juice Powder!! -Georgiana
Hi Georgiana! Thank you for your response! My dog did not walk for 3 days and I thought that her lymph nodes were being cut off because of her tumor. It's the size of a soccer ball and since this one she has had them come up literally all over her body!! I took her to the vet and she gave her a steroid injection and more Rimidel (which has always worked). By the time we got home, Casey was walking again! What a beautiful sight!! I did order some of the Barley, but could you tell me about how much to use? I am a single mother and want to take care of my golden, but I am on a very tight budget. My vet also wants me to let her know if it works because there are a few things in the market that are suppose to work but don't have the testimonials to back them up. Thanks!! -Kelly
Hi Kelly, With my lab, I sprinkled it lavishly on his food every day. I've been encouraging people to contact Nature's Sunshine and ask them if they will sell them a big bottle of the Barley Grass Power in BULK. We used to be able to get that and that's what I used. If you use the capsules, you would have to give her maybe 15 capsules, twice daily. I would empty them and mix them in food. TRY to get them to sell you some bulk. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: