Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yeast

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Yeast Reply with quote

Yeast

My friends father has been having to go to the doctor every few months because of a fungus growing in his ear. It gets so bad he can not hear. They flush it out. Could this be yeast? What can he do to get rid of it topically and internally. -Jennifer
- - - - - - - - - -
Yeast is a type of fungus so the answer is yes. It will take a lot of work to combat this but it can be done. Overall you must improve the health of his whole body not just concentrate on the ears. I like Noni Juice as it has lots of vitamins and minerals for all over health, it is antifungal, and immune building. So it is a good base to start with. Yeast fungal Detox and Protease plus to help kill yeast, Colloidal Silver in the ear twice daily. This is just a start but some powerful products against yeast. -V. Greguire
- - - - - - - - - -
Research has shown that the Noni Fruits are rich in plant acids including Caprylic Acid which stops mold and fungi such as Candida Albicans. Of course killing the fungus that is thriving in the ear canal is only a temporary solution...as you have observed. The internal environment, or biological terrain must be so out of balance that it is providing the ideal foundation for the fungus to become deeply rooted. I would therefore look closely at the diet (as well as the emotional aspect--perhaps there is someone or something that he is choosing not to hear)and eliminate refined carbohydrates and sugars. Until you address these issues, I would keep a cotton ball saturated with tea tree oil in the ear. -Jewel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: