Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dog - Wart

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Dog - Wart Reply with quote

Dog - Wart

My 8 year old miniature poodle has a very large cauliflower-like wart on her hind back. Parts of it are turning black. I've been using oregano oil on it for quite some time now with very little result. Don't want to put her under anesthesia or "the knife" to have it removed if I don't have to. Any suggestions?
- - - - - - - - - -
You could have a little piece of the "wart" biopsied. But, I would suspect a malignant growth, in which case I would use Paw Paw Cell-Reg. Probably only 1/4 - 1/2 the dosage on the bottle. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
I just viewed the video about Paw Paw from Stephen Horne's Tree of Light Institute (http://www.treelite.com). I agree that Paw Paw Cell Reg would be a good start, but don't forget the PawPaw shampoo would add the external help too! -Carla
- - - - - - - - - -
I just noticed a wart like growth about the size of a pea. I pet and examine my dog daily and I never noticed it so it must be new. It's grayish and flaky and there is no hair on it. I just took him to the vet for an exam and of course it wasn't noticed... I'm worried that it's a tumor. What do you think? My dad will not let me take him back to the vet AGAIN! -Jennifer
- - - - - - - - - -
IF it is a tumor (because of rapid onset) . . . give him LOTS of Barley Grass Powder daily -- Start with 6 capsules, 3 times daily for a week. Cutting then to 3 capsules, 3 times a day. My dogs will eat this sprinkled on their dry food. Some dogs like it mixed in with a wet food and still others do well by putting the capules in peanut butter and sticking in the dogs mouth.

IF it's a wart, consider this advice from Kay Lubecke, Ntl Mgr.: Getting Rid of Warts

One of my newest Managers just called to say that she got rid of warts in just three weeks doing the following:

BP-X ATC - 2 twice a day

Twice daily - apply Tea Tree Oil topically, blowing dry with a hair dryer.

Then she put Pau D'Arco Lotion on a leak-proof band-aid called Clear Seals, available at your local drug store.

Simple & effective!

Kay Lubecke, author Recipes for Success Card Reference File www.unofficialnsp.com/lubecke.html

---------------------------

My daughter once had one of those weird stalk- ype warts crop up on her toe. We used Black Ointment on a band-aid over the wart. We changed the band-aid once a day. It took about a week for the thing to start to shrink, about another week for it to look kinda black in the middle of it and even get smaller, and then the last week all that was left was a small, black, seed-type thing which one day finally just fell off, leaving a little hole. (The hole disappeared in a few days.) We felt like we had eradicated the "root" of the wart and the whole thing had shriveled up and died.

Back when we had Chaparral, we had a customer who used the ATC Chaparral internally to get rid of hundreds of seed warts she had growing on her legs. -Susan Lebovitz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: