Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Throat - Swelling

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Throat - Swelling Reply with quote

Throat - Swelling

A middle aged man has occasional throat swelling and pain around the Adam's Apple. Has seen med Dr and thyroid test is negative. Has a history of reflux. Exercise helps. Could this be a lymph congestion problem? Need help with suggestion on where to start with this one. -Summer
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't underestimate the importance of properly functioning bowel. I myself had suffered with reflux for most of my years and had to have an upper GI to correct a problem to even be able to eat. After that procedure the Dr prescribed Prevacid to control excess acid. Later I decided to try a colon cleanse with CleanStart. What a difference. I no longer have build up of acid because my colon is functioning properly for the first time since my early childhood. The colon can be the source of many problems that we may have with our health. We are constantly exposed to many viruses and disease germs and if we are using most of our immune system to fight off the toxins and microbes that are generated in a sluggish colon we are going to become sick more often than we should. This may not be the only thing that you need but anything that you do without this will be just solving the smaller problem. -Russell
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In response to your client I have tested several people on complaints with swelling in throat around this area and every time they have tested for a virus in the throat voice box. Yes a digestive aid will help especially with a history of reflux. Might check him for first for Proactazyme and if this doesn't check strong try Food Enzymes. Proper acid alkaline balance in digestive system is very important. The state of your health depends on digestion assimilation. If your digestion is poor so is your overall health. If digestion and assimilation is strong overall health will be much better and you will find that body will heal much quicker with strong digestive system. Sounds like a detox program could be used here too, but as for his main complaint try Una de Gato for the throat. Others to consider are VS-C for virus, maybe Oregon Grape. Muscle testing would be most beneficial but at least begin with at least a lower bowel and liver detox digestive aid such as Proactazyme and anti viral formulas such as Una de Gato or VS-C. -Stacey Brown
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: