Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E.O. - Grapefruit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: E.O. - Grapefruit Reply with quote

E.O. - Grapefruit

Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi) can be used as a Lymphatic stimulant, drains water retention, cellulite. Digest fats. Aids in drug withdrawal. For emotions it is uplifting and reviving. Euphoric. For the skin it is good for oily, congested skin. However, it can be a skin irritant if exposed to strong sunlight. Other possible uses: Grapefruit oil may help with Depression, Drug Withdrawal, Eating disorders. Fatigue, Gallstones, Jet Lag, Liver Disorders. Migraine Headaches, Obesity, Pre-menstrual Tension, and Stress. I diffuse it often in my shop as it is balancing and uplifting to the mind and we sure need that a lot! I've had customers inhale it along with Lemon Oil to curb their appetites. I've even put some in my drinking water. As with most oils, ALWAYS inhale it and rub it on the bottoms of your feet. Get a bottle and try it!! -Nancy T
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Pink Grapefruit helps with cellulite when mixed with a drop of Cellu Tone and rubbed on cellulite-Scent, induces clear thinking and awareness and relieves nervous exhaustion. Has diuretic abilities by stimulating kidneys- for water retention and detoxifying the body.
Just a few things this wonderful EO is used for but remember after 6 months it oxidizes so it can then become irritating. -Nora Weigl
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: