Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E.O. - Focusing Problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: E.O. - Focusing Problem Reply with quote

E.O. - Focusing Problem

Child W/Focusing Problem

I don't know much about essential oils, but have picked up the fact that if you like the smell, you probably need that oil. I have a 7 year old son that has some behavior and focusing problems at school. I've been rubbing the focus oil on his feet and sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't. He HATES the smell of it. What does that mean? Please help me to understand how this works and why he hates the smell of the oil. Do I need to take him and let him smell all the essential oils and see which ones he likes? -Kathy Davis
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are other blends that can be used also. Order the Big Aromatherapy book called Aromatherapy Body Mind and Spirit. There is all kinds of info and recipes for Study Buddies and Memory Blend. -LeRae
I'd take 5 drops of Clary Sage, and 10 drops of Lemon, and 5 drops of Neroli, which smells sweet like orange. The Sage will help with memory, and hopefully the Lemon (focus) and Neroli or orange smell will cover up the sage smell. A good carrier oil is NSP's Massage Oil. -Dee
Besides essential oils....have you tried eliminating ALL sugar from his diet? -Patricia
- - - - - - - - - -
I use Lavender all the time on my children, but it makes me quite irritated. Works backwards on me. To calm myself, I use Roman Chamomile. It works well in the bath and is safe for children. -Annie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: