Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ear - Infection - Pregnant

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Ear - Infection - Pregnant Reply with quote

Ear - Infection - Pregnant

I am 12 weeks pregnant and usually for a cold I take sage tea. I am not sure if I am allowed to ingest sage tea while pregnant. I was put on an antihistamine but it is masking the problem. I think I need an antibiotic and I would rather use an herb. Do you have any herbs that are antibiotic and can be used while pregnant? I saw that there was one mixture listed in the message a natural antibiotic, but I am not sure that I would be able to ingest that do you have any more? Please let me know so I can feel better. -Brandy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I like to use garlic oil a lot for colds and any infection. I have used it while pregnant and on my kids a lot. You could put some of the oil in your ear. Also, I would take a lot of probiotics. This is completely safe while pregnant and helps boost the immune and get rid of infection. -Kimberly
Colloidal Silver (liquid) would be perfectly safe to use; garlic oil dropped directly into the air would be safe; olive leaf (herb) would be safe.
Use a xylitol nasal spray - just learned this at convention! Great to heal ear/nose/ throat/sinus problems!! -Sharon Grimes
Until we have the nasal spray, you could dissolve some xylitol in warm water and use the drops. -Inge Wetzel ND
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: