Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ear - Pressure

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Ear - Pressure Reply with quote

Ear - Pressure

Suggestions for someone who is experiencing painful pressure by her ear. The only thing she can contribute it to is from driving a car with leaky exhaust and had a bad headache during that time. Got rid of the car, headache went away but ear pressure is still there. Doctors have tried what they could. My thought is ear candling and if that doesn't help maybe Lobelia essence. What do you think? -DB
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CBG Extract has been known to be extremely helpful in ear problems. -Nancy
I agree but first try to break up any obstructions with Lobelia drops in the ear and then try the ear candling. Another good choice may be Lymphomax in case the lymphatic system is plugged. -Gail Pfaff
Q: I have had ear pressure for two months now and the doctors do not know what is wrong with me....one doctor I saw today said I could have TMJ disorder but I read up on it and that's impossible..if anyone has suggestions please let me know. -Deanna
Try using MSM/Glucosamine behind your ear and down your neck following your jaw line. Also put it on your jaw joints. Try this for several days. In conjunction with this you can increase the circulation to the tube that leads from the ears to the back of your throat by dabbing it with Tei Fu Oil, being careful to only put it behind your ear to keep it from hurting your eyes. Try yawning several times or chew gum. -Neva Russell
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: