Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ear - Stuffy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Ear - Stuffy Reply with quote

Ear - Stuffy

My husband is complaining that his ears feel plugged and can hardly hear about 4-5 in the evenings. By morning this seems to clear up. He has been using CBG in his ears. Yes, he is a smoker.

Appreciate any comments on what is the cause and what needs to been done. Thx. -Karen Olerich
- - - - - - - - - -
IF he is a smoker, his sinuses are undoubtedly irritated. I'm sure he will continue to have these type issues until he quits. (I know, easier said than done -- but I was a 3 pack a day smoker maybe 20 years ago and quit) -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Lobelia ext. in the ear - few drops at room temperature or warm is best way to go. (do not microwave ext.) do not put anything cold into the ear as this causes constriction which can be painful. -Angelica
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Try ear candling...then Lavender E.O. IN the ear...lie on your side....put 2 drops at a time. -Debbie J.
I have had great success with 2 ALJ every hour plus lots of HP Garlic. Might use the Herbal trim mixed with Cellu Tone as a lymphatic massage externally. Ear Candling can also help. I have also found that 8 F & T - 4 x a day works. Maybe you will want to do more. Also warming the area with things like Tei Fu Lotion and a heating pad. After this you may want to also do some candling. Also consider if there is something you don't want to hear. -Tonja Wells
EW internally is good for stuffy ears. Eliminate all mucus forming foods and do some CBG Extract with Colloidal Silver internally warmed. -Kimberly Balas
Lobelia in the ear will dilate the eustachian tube. Peppermint oil (diluted in Aloe Gel or Massage Oil - rub on the ear and sinus points of the feet will also help to open up the ears. -Judith Cobb
I just happened to think that some time ago I had one ear very plugged and could not hear well at all. It was ear wax very deep in the canal. I tried coning, and every other concoction I could think of to no avail. One day I decided to try lobelia liquid and put it in the ear before bed and then slept on the opposite side--so this could "soak" all night----did this a couple night and then the next day I took a small ear syringe with a little water and squirted in the ear and lo and behold--out came quite a large chunk of wax---and that solved the problem. -Geraldine Huisman
I had that and took CC-A and Vitamin C and Sinus Support at night. Took 4- CC-A and 2 C's about 3 to 4 times a day. [Editorial Note: CC-A W/Yerba Santa or Elderberry might be used now] - Gwen Wildes

You sound like EVERYONE I have come in contact with and its most likely allergies. I am finding that HistaBlock with Echinacea for lymph movement and magnesium to help. -Shay Johnson
I would MT for ALJ, HistaBlock, Fenugreek and Thyme, Sinus Support, and Colloidal Silver. I make my own drops to put in my ears. I get one of our own dropper bottles, crush 2 cloves of garlic, and put some Mullein in with the rest olive oil and let it stand a few days. It's great for pain and infection in the ears. -Gale Gravois
Ears Clogged - Testimonial

I was having trouble w/my ears again and tried the Lobelia extract in my ears and left it overnight and rinsed it out this morning and whala!! My ear opened up and stuff came out and it feels squeaky clean and I can hear again! It's a MIRACLE!! It really works! I'm glad to have used it because it's a real nuisance to me. Chris H.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: