Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ear - Tubes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Ear - Tubes Reply with quote

Ear - Tubes

Would you all be so kind as to share with me the alternatives to having tubes placed in the ears of a 13 month old male child. Would also like to know the reason why tubes are placed in the ears in the first place. Sounds pretty aggressive to me, but who would ever charge our MD friends with being aggressive?? Thank you for your input. -John Adams
- - - - - - - - - -
The tubes are placed there to drain the ear canal. However sometimes it does not work.

Remove the child from all dairy products. If he is on formula switch to goat's milk. We had fresh from a farm and it was great. My sister has had her kids on the one in Walmart and as long as it is fresh there is no problem. Also at the first sign of runny nose start him on our CBG Combination and keep him on it till clear. Make sure his bowels are not hard and that they are moving. I have had several situations where a child is constipated and the results are an ear ache or infections. We have used our Garlic capsules directly in the ear to take care of pain and infections also. -LeRae
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: