Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emotional Freedom Technique

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Emotional Freedom Technique Reply with quote

Emotional Freedom Technique

Ok, it's time I let the cat out of the bag.... we ALL know that with the people we work with, there are emotional issues involved - but what can WE do about that? You know they won't get much better when they have all this negative stuff around their necks.... Dr. Rodier even spoke about it in his Syndrome X class.... it's a REAL problem!
I have been working with Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) since the beginning of the year and have also become certified, and can work over the phone with people as well as in person. EFT was developed by Gary Craig as a simpler version of Dr. Callahan's work, is fast, fairly easy, and the client doe NOT have to re-live the issue. I have found, personally, that it is the EASIEST & FASTEST way I've come across so far, to help get people over their emotional traumas. You can download the manual FREE at www.emofree.com
and start using it on yourself almost immediately, it's THAT SIMPLE!
The simplest explanation is that it is emotional acupuncture, without the needles!
"The cause of ALL negative emotion is a disruption in the body's energy system."
Dr. Mercola also talks about EFT on his website and also says it is the best thing he's come across for the emotional aspects.
I urge you all to check it out.... you'll be able to help your clients SOOOOO much more with this tool. -Nancy Coulter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: