Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Energy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Energy Reply with quote

Energy

I am looking for herbs that would be safe and help boost energy. -Lory
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
May be cast aside as to the safety of herbs, in general nobody has ever died from taking herbs. On the contrary thousands of people die every year from prescription drug interactions. Lack of energy can be a symptom of any number of different ailments, however if you are looking for herbs in general that help with energy these are excellent: Energ-V from NSP is a wonderful combination of herbs and foods that promote energy. Korean or Siberian Ginseng are excellent single herbs, Bee Pollen, Chinese Trigger Immune and Licorice ATC. The latter being for the adrenals are very beneficial as well. The B Complex family of vitamins are also wonderful as they are the anti stress vitamins, aid in metabolism and feed your adrenal glands, stress glands. Eat raw fruits veggies and avoid sugar, alcohol, fats, caffeine, white flour and red meat. Take care. -Mike Zavitz
If it's from adrenal stress burn out symptoms, I have found many clients have benefitted by adding the Chinese Mineral Chi Tonic. -Jane Plescher
Many have had success with Energ-V combination which helps support the adrenals instead of depleting them this formula is from Joan Vandergriff, Sr National Manager. -Nancy
I began taking Focus Attention and Thyroid Activator twice daily and feel better than I have in years. At the same time I am also limiting my intake of carbohydrates so my blood sugar levels have stabilized. I was tested by my MD for thyroid and of course I fell within their normal range. These few changes have made a world of difference for me. -Sandi
What you need to do is find the cause and work on that a good place to start is by taking the lifestyle analysis and find your weakest body system and start working on that. For example I recently had someone who had low energy who scored poor on the glandular system. After taking the key product for that system master gland she had a tremendous turn around of course. Any key product should be used along with a complete program. Most people need to start with a cleanse like CleanStart, but remember for a complete program you need the A B C and D. Activate, Build, Cleanse and Direct aid. I the above example the Master Gland was her direct aid. Yours might be different. Here is what I recommend. Do a week cleanse with a CleanStart program. Take Ultimate Build, a complete program that will take care of the B or build. Take the lifestyle analysis questionnaire and take the key product for your worse body system. Don't expect immediate results. You might feel better almost immediately but it might take a few weeks. Stick with the program for at least 2 months. Maintenance will be necessary after that. If you do the above program faithfully I would be very surprised if you did not have a complete change in your health and energy level, all without using stimulants. -Duane
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: