Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Location: Cleveland, OH
|Posted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:15 pm Post subject: Epilepsy
Any of various neurological disorders characterized by sudden, recurring attacks of motor, sensory, or psychic malfunction with or without loss of consciousness or convulsive seizures. An electrical disturbance in the brain. Seek appropriate medical attention.
* Lobelia - Will often stop spasms
* Mind-Max - Crosses blood brain barrier
* Gotu Kola (ATC) - For circulation in the brain
* Super Algae - For the Nervous System
* Aromin or Herbal Tonic - To balance Electrolytes
* Chinese Stress Relief, Stress-J or Nutri-Calm - For nerves
* Herbal CA or Skeletal Strength - For the calcium
* Val Extract (Nervine Formula) - Sedative for convulsions
* Black Cohosh
Passion Flower - Antispasmodic
Stress Relief (ATC) - Nervous system revitalization
VITAMINS & MINERALS:
* Melatonin - Stabilizes electrical activity
* Skeletal Strength or Calcium/Magnesium
* PDA - To change stomach acid from alkaline to normal acid
* Mineral Maintenance - To balance Electrolytes
* Grapine - 1 mg. per lb. of body weight for 2 weeks, then maintenance dosage
* B-6 + B-Complex - Support nervous system
DIET: Eat small meals. Don't drink a lot of liquids at once. Eliminate refined sugars.
Consider Flaxseed Oil or whole Flaxseeds.
OTHER: May be helped with electrolyte balance - Primeform Recovery
Consider environmental poisoning including lead and radon.
Remove dental problems.
Val Extract may be taken under the tongue prior to a seizure when (and if) the aura is felt.
Nervine extracts can be used orally or in the ear.
Rub Lobelia Essence on neck and back during seizure to relax, good for infants and small children.
For repeated seizures - Enema with cool water and a few oz. of Lobelia Essence +VAL Extract + 1-2 emptied capsules Nerve Control + Chlorophyll.
Can be caused by an alkaline flow in the stomach causing a malabsorption of B-6 and Calcium and Magnesium.
Cleanse the bowel and check the body for parasites
excerpted from "Footprints On the Path" by J.Candy Arnold