Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eye - Floaters

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Eye - Floaters Reply with quote

Eye - Floaters

You guys are the only ones where I can find balanced info, thanks. Have experienced a small black floating spot in my vision for awhile and don't know where to turn. Any input? -Chris
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have also had this problem. It seems to be worse after eating high fat foods like cheeses (even organic goat cheese, or chocolate). Yes it can be hypoglycemia related (adrenals and pancreas) but mine seems to be fat digestion related. I make sure to take Hi Lipase with fatty foods (I still have my gallbladder but even those who don't would benefit, in fact should be taking Hi Lipase). The pancreas makes lipase (or is supposed to). Also have done much work on my liver. Make sure you're having a bowel movement for every meal you eat. And high doses of Grapine have eliminated them all together. But when I stop taking Grapine and eat fatty foods they are back. Hope this helps. -Joanne G. Crane, CNHP
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have had that also. Unfortunately, the ones I have I'm told will not go away (After awhile they just become less noticeable). However, my concern was not to get anymore. Taking care of the liver made a HUGE difference (first I built - I was really low on iron) then I cleansed, adding extra Chinese Liver Balance. I also did the anti-oxidant arsenal since I heard Grapine was good for floaters. -Jane
I have heard that this has to do with sugar. Trying a hypoglycemic diet might help if that is the case. -Nancy
Q: I just had an eye exam and my vision changed very little in the last three years, thank God, but I was wondering if anything can be done about floaters in the eye. I still have those and it is bothersome at times. Thanks. -Maxine
I just heard a holistic eye doctor speaking about this and he said high doses of Vitamin C would help. He has a book - Dr. Robert Abel, Dr. Robert Abel, EYE CARE REVOLUTION. -Sharon Grimes
Anyone have any suggestions about how to get rid of little dark 'floaters' in the eye? Thanks! -Patricia
I have had floaters also. I went to the eye doctor to make sure that the retna was ok. I used EW as an eye wash (tea). 2 caps per 1 cup of ro water. Also I took Perfect Eyes. I saw a difference within a week. -Kathleen
Try using EW Make into eye wash and take caps internally. -Howard
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: