Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eye - Infection

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Eye - Infection Reply with quote

Eye - Infection

Months ago, I had some kind of eye infection on a regular basis (the eyelid would hurt, eye would get red, and it would itch and hurt inside). Then, as sudden as this condition came, it went away for about six months, to start again a few days ago. This time, I had symptoms of getting a cold before the eye started bothering me.

I would appreciate some help in this matter, since I don't know if it is contagious or not. Also, what could I apply to the eye itself to relieve pain and itchiness (Nature's Fresh, maybe)? Thanks a million! -I. Smith
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I like using EW. You take the 2 capsules and empty them into 1/2 cut hot water and let steep for a half hour. Then strain this liquid through a coffee filter and refrigerate. Use distilled water to do this. Flush the eye 2-3 times with this liquid (at room temperature of course). It is wonderful for eye infections. This portion will last only 3 days in the refrigerator. Make a new batch and always sterilize the container you put it into first. You can take IN-X for the infection internally to help boost the healing process. -Suzanne
Daughter had an eye infection. Doctor wanted to try antibiotic, So we tried Colloidal Silver. Infection gone in a few days but we kept treatment up for, I believe, 5 days Has not been back since. -Dar Mattern
Pink eye is a red beet irritation on the inner eye lid (pull eyelid down look on inside), and redness forms over the eye itself. The tissue around the eye may swell, and the eye may crushed shut at night. You may also see a yellow drainage in the corners. I like Colloidal Silver and EW topically 3-6 x a day. Golden Seal and Elderberry Defense internally. -Dee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: