Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eye - Twitching

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Eye - Twitching Reply with quote

Eye - Twitching

My left eye has been twitching off and on for 2 days now. I was wondering what causes it and what I can do for it. It's very annoying. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks -Diane Hawk
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Stress can definitely do it. I would try Kava Kava and also Nutri-Calm. -Jane
I had this problem and found that in many cases it is caused by the overuse of stimulants, including caffeine and ephedra. In my case stress formulas helped but it didn't go away until I got off caffeine. -Duane
It sounds like you need Potassium. Calcium and Magnesium also. Try Combination Potassium, and Cal-Mag. -Suzanne
How about Stress Relief I have used this and it worked like a charm for me. -Eileen
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: