Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facial Calcium Deposits

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Facial Calcium Deposits Reply with quote

Facial Calcium Deposits

HI!!! I've been having problems with my face..since I was very young. A dermatologist called them calcium deposits. They are these small white hard bumps. They look like those puss filled zits only they don't pop very easily. I went to a dr. and they actually make tiny incisions and squeeze them out. VERY PAINFUL.

MY QUESTION IS: Do you think if I start taking Zinc tablets they will eventually disappear? -Donna
- - - - - - - - - -
I would use Zinc -- preferably muscle test -- and also test for an iodine rich herb such as Black Walnut or a combination like KC-X. See which you are stronger with. IF you cannot be MT'd, try Black Walnut.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've worked with calcium deposits on the face before so I believe it would be the same approach, even if a different altitude. Most generally Zinc deposits start to form when the parathyroid is weak. One of it's main jobs is to direct calcium in the body. When it becomes weak it will misdirect the calcium to the kidneys, bladder, skin, etc. The weakness is generally brought on by a Zinc deficiency and often an iodine deficiency. I would suggest testing for both the tail bone is a storehouse for calcium. That's why people will often get lower back pain when their calcium levels are low. Chinese medicine teaches balance in the body. If there is a problem in the lower back look to the upper neck.-Marty
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: