Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fatty Tumors

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Fatty Tumors Reply with quote

Fatty Tumors

Is there anyway to get rid of fatty tumors? -Stephanie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Stephanie, I asked that question at the last NSP meeting I went to,,,,Dr. Jerry L McLaughlin was telling us all about the new product Paw Paw. He said they had done some studies on fatty tumors with great results. It would be worth a try, check it out. There are some things you don't want to take at the same time. -Merri (See Paw Paw)
Using products like Lecithin, Chickweed and Hi Lipase will break them down also. -LeRae
Try Chickweed and Pink Grapefruit EO -S Mitchell
Q: I'm wondering, short of surgery, how to remove those annoying fatty tumors that develop just under the skin in the most unusual places. I've heard that high potassium intake will cause them to retreat since they can't survive in a high potassium environment. Any suggestions? -Rita
NSP All Cell Detox and Lymphomax. Follow the All Cell Detox instructions on the bottle. You may have to stay on it for 6 months or so. As for the Lymphomax, it cleans the lymph system. Follow (or have someone Muscle Test) to see what your intake should be. I would use the LM for 3 months. I have found it to be very helpful for reducing the tumors and keeping then at bay. -Suzanne
I have heard, if you use a juicer, to juice cantaloupe with its peel ON. Drink one glass full three times a day and it is supposed to dissolve the fatty tumors under the skin. Also I would recommend using the Herbal Trim Skin Treatment. My instructor of Herbology said she rubbed it on her entire body everyday, when losing weight and she did not get any skin afflictions or have any sagging skin. I would also consider taking fat grabbers for several months while doing the cantaloupe thing, as it will help with any further fat intake and helps to reduce existing fat. They really do work as directed! -Sue B
Our Chief Science officer, Dr. Jerry McLaughlin has spent many years researching Paw Paw. He discovered the this herb stops the production of energy in cells and cuts off the supply of new blood vessel growth, this is why it is used for stopping cancer and tumor cell growth. I believe I read in Steven Horne's Sunshine Sharing that you could use the paw paw shampoo applied in a thin layer directly on the skin at the site of the tumor, don't wash it off and apply it every day until you notice results. -Jewel
I can say that Paw Paw is a good candidate here. But as far as speed, it will take some time. You did not mention the size. I had a fatty cyst on my leg for more than ten years. Two months of Paw Paw internally reduced the size noticeably. If you are interested, there is a way to remove the acetogenins from the capsule product so that they can be added to golden salve. This could be applied locally and should shorten the time needed to deal with it. Herbs are rarely instant, but they are gentle and don't leave many scars. -Richard Lund
- - - - - - - - - -
I would suggest chickweed, pink grapefruit, nerve support and some patience. -Mitchell
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: I just found out I have one in my brain and I wanna know is it life threatening and do I need to get it removed. -Lashonda
- - - - - - - - - -
Chickweed is for fatty tumors - you could use that plus Pau D'Arco tea - 4 cups per day to shrink. -Carol H
- - - - - - - - - -
Your fatty tumor may respond to Paw Paw. You would need 60 to 90 days to tell if there is a response. I assume that you have evidence that it is not malignant. Is that correct? I also feel that EGCG (from Green tea extract) applied in the topical mix may help, as well as adding a small amount of orange oil to the salve previously mentioned. -Richard Lund
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: