Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feet - Bunions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Feet - Bunions Reply with quote

Feet - Bunions

Q: My husband has a large bunion that has been bothering him for some time. Has anyone had success with any natural remedy for the pain of bunions and/or dissolving or shrinking them? Thanks in advance for your input. -Beverly Roth
- - - - - - - - -
Someone mentioned to me soaking the feet in coral calcium and dandelion can be helpful . I have never had any one try it. If you do let me know. I will suggest that you support the kidneys/bladder. -S. Mitchell
- - - - - - - - - -
You are right to try and clean up your diet. I would also consider black cherry concentrate. You can get it in health food stores. If it is like gout of sorts, this should help somewhat. -Patty
- - - - - - - - - -
I have huge bunions on both feet and they only hurt when I wear the wrong fit in a shoe, or when I have been eating badly, especially when I eat shell fish and sugar. I then change my diet and take lots of alfalfa capsules, MSM, Vitamin C/w Biofalvnoids, Glucosamine and digestive enzymes with meals and Protease in between meals. Also alcohol can aggravate them and red meat. I hope this helps. -Ellen
- - - - - - - - - -
For bunions my friend had her husband use several drops of roman chamomile in castor oil every night for several nights. They put plastic wrap over the castor oil and put a heating pad on only long enough to warm it up. S. Nesky
- - - - - - - - - -
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: