Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ulcers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Ulcers Reply with quote

Ulcers

Can anyone suggest me the best natural remedy for stomach ulcers. Thanks. -Tanya
- - - - - - - - - -
Try Aloe and Hp Fighter. -S. Mitchell
- - - - - - - - - -
It might hurt a little but capsicum has done wonders for alot of my customers, just don't over do because it is also a blood thinner. It may burn from the time it goes in until it comes out. the burning just means it is healing. -Rachel MCCulloch
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: Can anyone tell me what herbs would be good for a stomach ulcer? I have very sharp pains after eating certain foods as well as nausea. I was diagnosed with a stomach ulcer 10 years ago. Also my blood count for my liver was not normal. Can anyone tell me the best herb to take? -Martha
- - - - - - - - - -
NSP's Gastro Health works very well against ulcers of the H. pylori type. Depending on the person usually two to three months will do the job, but it could take longer. If your liver is off, it depends on what isn't working properly. However, a soluble fiber such as Irritable Bowel Fiber or Loclo along with Milk Thistle Combination might be a good place to start. If you know someone who can give you a MRT to help determine which of these will work best for you, it would be best.
- - - - - - - - - -
Our formula Gastro-Health was formulated for ulcers. The herbs in the formula help to inhibit the growth of the H-pylori bacteria that are usually present with ulcers. The de-glycyrrhizinated licorice root in the formula helps to quickly heal and regenerate the stomach lining. I usually have people take 2 per meal, I also add intestinal soothe and build, Proactazyme Plus, and Chinese Mineral Chi for stress and digestion. -Valerie Greguire
- - - - - - - - - -
My experience

I had erosive esophagus with ulcers. I had a sludged up gallbladder, and congested liver. Every now and then I would regurgitated bile into my esophagus. I was dx with GERD, tested for H-pylori which was negative. I also am Celiac.

Anyway, I was on nexium, prilosec, prevacid, zantac, tagamet, etc., the pain reach a point I thought I was going to dye or I wanted to. Nothing helped!

I read about licorice root and how if you take it 1/2 hour before you eat it will coat the lining of the esophagus, and stomach and help with the healing process. (Regime NSP 2 caps before meals.) I drank it as a tea also 3-4 times a day. I took MSM to replace the H-2 proton pump inhibitors. There has been studies on MSM it helps to control hyperacidity/heartburn naturally, plus it is anti-parasitic. Gastro Health has licorice root, but I would still drink it in between meals. I swear by the Licorice stuff. Use Ginger to stimulate the stomach to empty, just taste it.

As for the liver enzymes being elevated this is not as uncommon as you think esp. with a congested liver.i would for myself try one of the Liver cleanses, and gallbladder tonic.

All ulcers are not caused by H-pylori some are result of an over production in mass cells in the lining of the stomach. The same mass cells that protect the lining of the stomach. This is known as condition called Mastocytosis. Excessive stomach acid will also wear a hole in the lining of the stomach. Gastric Ulcers are the most dangerous with a high risk of developing cancer.

This is what I would do for myself.

Licorice root MSM Ginger root Gallbladder formula, LIV-J for congestion and Milk Thistle provides daily protection. -Dee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: