Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uterus Enlarged

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Uterus Enlarged Reply with quote

Uterus Enlarged

A client has had leg pains for awhile now. She has done herbs and chiro. The last doctor (gyn) found two cysts on her left ovary and removed all three. This was supposed to relieve the pain in her left leg and also the swelling in the knee. It didn't. Now he wants to remove her uterus because it is enlarged -12cm, normal is 7cm. I know that red raspberry is a female tonic but could anyone give us any other suggestions. Surgery is scheduled for Jan. 26th. The doctor is saying that because the uterus is enlarged it is causing pressure and the pain down the leg. She is taking IF-C, Super GLA, Glucosamine and Vitamin E. Thanks for your input. Randi
- - - - - - - - - -
Try lots of yarrow. -S. Mitchell
- - - - - - - - - -
I have been examined by my Gynecologist when I went for an annual check-up, my uterus enlarged from 7cm to 10cm and it sits on a nerve in my back at times and grips me hard. He did an ultrasound and said I have no cancer, cysts, female organs have nothing, told me to take 4 Ibuprofen every 4 hours until it gets better. I am going thru menopause and had seen some magazine that said something about uterus enlarging during this time, is this possible? He won't do a hysterectomy as he said nothing is there, and had said at the beginning was I in pain, and I said no, but I was. -Caroline Wright
- - - - - - - - - -
I'd be looking at uterine tonics beyond red raspberry...NF-X or 5-W? One of those might be worth a try. -Judith Cobb
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: