Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vaccine - Infantile Spasms

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Vaccine - Infantile Spasms Reply with quote

Vaccine - Infantile Spasms

My husband and I are so devastated by our 6 month old daughter's symptoms. We don't know what is wrong. She had 4 vaccines on May 1st and after that she became very emotional and cried alot. I could not leave her alone much. She just wanted me to hold her. Then we noticed that she started some twitching or ticks (I don't know what to call them). It seems something like a spasm that makes her come forward (not violently) for 3 or 5 times consistently as if someone is poking her stomach. She does this all day whether she is playing sitting still or falling asleep. Her personality does not change. She does not lose her concentration or keeps smiling and plyaing. She has been waking up in the middle of the night crying. She does not want to eat when she wakes up in the middle of the night, but she can't seem to be able to go back to sleep and keeps twitching. We had an EEG done on Wednesday and her Neurologist says that she is a normal baby. He cannot explain what is going on. On Monday we are taking her back so she can be tested all day. The waiting is killing us and we would like to know if someone can share some information with us. We don't know what is going on. Does anyone have a family member with the same symptoms or a client perhaps. Please share your story with us. It hurts to know what other parents go through and I feel for them, especially now. I just hope someone out there can give us some information until we can get to the doctor on Monday. We have done research on the internet and it all seems to lead to brain damage and seizures. Even tho the EEG came out normal we would like to know if it is possible that she can still have something serious. We will be anxiously waiting to hear from somebody. Not knowing is tearing us apart. Please help. Thanks. -Alma
- - - - - - - - - -
NSP has a Homeopathic product called Vaccination Detox; I would get it asap if this was my child! Go to the website www.909shot.com to find out more about the side effects of vaccinations. -Nancy
- - - - - - - - - -
It definitely sounds like the typical reaction of the vaccine. You can start doing the Vaccine Detox homeopathic and try adding some Bifidophilus to her routine. If you are breast feeding then you can take it or when you pump put it in the bottle. Use one capsule 3x per day or you can take 3-6 per day. Since fiber is necessary to absorb toxins and infants are able to handle fiber yet it is important to support their intestinal health through this. The catnip and fennel could help if you feel it is stomach reactions. I would focus on the nervous system and take Flax seed oil or Omega 3s to pass on in the breast milk or even put a little flax in her bottle. The B-Complex or St. John's wort in small amounts taken by the mom could help to rebuild the nerves or you could also use some lavender and Helichrysum oil in a carrier up and down baby's spine twice per day. The vaccines will usually settle in the spinal column so concentrate the massage efforts there. -Kimberly Balas
- - - - - - - - - -
Definitely no more vaccines! That is a 'severe' enough reaction to warrant exemption, if nothing else is.

On the spine: CBG, Lobelia, Blue Vervain, AC Cream. (ANY ONE OR ALL 3-4x daily for about 2 weeks.) The Black Cohosh in the CBG is a poison antidote as is Lobelia. Blue Vervain and AC remove trauma from the nervous system. Wonderful products to use on vaccine sites & down the spine after ANY vaccine to neutralize some of its toxic effects. Better yet to avoid them entirely.

Peanut Oil (organic, unrefined) is the best oil to rebuild myelin sheaths and IS effective applied externally down the spine. NSP's Massage oil would help with its borage oil content. The EFA's are also required by the body to eliminate mercury from the CNS. I've never tried Flax or Omega 3 oil externally, but that might work if its what you have on hand. -Desiree
- - - - - - - - - -
This sounds like a typical vaccine reaction. The heavy metals, like mercury in the vaccines destroy the myelin sheaths that surround the nerves. These sheaths grow until we are about 30 years old so there is time to correct such damage. All the doctor is looking for is dead or necrotic brain tissue, if he has found non HURRAY!!! Now be sure that she gets NO ANIMAL fats or anything to compromise the absorption of benificial fats or essential fatty acids. I use Super GLA and FLAX and as she is so tiny I would say that a nursing mom should take about 4 times the recommendation on the bottle to get it into the baby in quantities that would help. You need the Bifidophilus Flora Force, take it internally and put it on her little bottom (open a capsule and put some of the powder on the rectum) this will help her to have a system that can utilize the resources you are adding in. If you are not nursing use fresh carrot juice, pressed each morning, cut half and half with RO or distilled water, add the Flax or Super GLA and 1 teaspoon molasses or sorgum per quart. AVOID dairy like the plague! These products have oils and fats that will keep the liver from functioning well to absorb the beneficial fats you are adding. Remember these sheathes are like a spongy insulation over the nerves made up of minerals and beneficial fats. NO MORE VACCINES. -Karen Jensen
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: