Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vaginal Yeast Problems

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Vaginal Yeast Problems Reply with quote

Vaginal Yeast Problems

I have been doing a candida cleanse the last 20 days but am now having red and itchy vaginal irritation this has been a problem for about 2 years. I do not use scented toilet paper or scented laundry soap or anything that is scented in that area please advise.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I used to have chronic vaginal yeast infections and irritation. Just like you, I stopped using anything scented or deodorized, but nothing seemed to help. Then my doctor told me that just using unscented toilet tissue was not enough. That I had to make sure to use WHITE unscented toilet tissue, (colors and dyes in toilet tissue can be irritating), and to make sure that when I urinate to ALWAYS wipe with a downward stroke. NEVER NEVER wipe up. Because bacteria from the anal area can spread into the vagina when wiping up, thus causing irritation and infection. These simple changes made a world of difference. Also, if you use deodorant tampons or pads, that could be a problem (it was for me). Something else I tried for a while was washing the vaginal area with Phisoderm Ph balanced liquid soap. I used it for about a year, and went back to my regular soap (Dove), and now the Dove doesn't bother me anymore. In fact, I rarely have a problem at all now. There is also an herbal supplement that works very well for vaginal yeast infections. It's called Pau `D Arco. Hope some of these ideas will help !! -Rhonda
Q: What would you recommend for vaginal dryness? This person has gone (going) through menopause. It is causing tension in her marriage. -Donna
You might also try the X-Action Gel stock # 4937-6. It's a natural lubricant that will also increase sensitivity for her, and possibly for him. -Mancy
Q: Not sexually active but have low dull ache in groin also up high by my right kidney, vaginal discharge yellowy/green, on antibiotics, but feel very hit/cold, sickie feeling too.
Sounds like infection. I would choose Probiotic Eleven, possibly Tea Tree bath and/or douche, and Caprylimune for anti fungal properties. Hope this helps. -Leslie
Q: I've had a vaginal discharge for over a month now. it was very itchy and dry at the beginning and now is very wet. it has a very bad smell to it and sometimes it has different colors. could this be that i have a disease? -Angely
Could your problem be from candidiasis? If so the treasure chest cards say 2 capsules of Bifidophilus and 1 cap farlic. douche twice a day for 3 days. as far as suppositories. Pau d' Arco tea up to 1 qt. Caprylimune comb. Bifidophilus 2 or 3 3x a day , B - Complex 3 daily, high Potency Garlic 2 before bed time. stay away from anything white, white sugar, flour etc. anything that feed yeast. If you don't see improvement in 3 days, get a culture from your Doctor. Good luck. Work on your immune system to build up your body. -Patty
You probably have some kind of infection. You need to see a Dr. to find out what exactly is going on with you. You need to do it ASAP. Some infections can cause permanent damage or can go throughout your body and be with you the rest of your life. In the mean time cut out sugar and white flour. Take a lot of vitamin C and drink plenty of clean water. Add some real lemon to some of your water. Please see a Dr. -Teresa
Q: I've had a vaginal discharge - I know its normal to women having a white blood from the vagina....and my problem is I have my vaginal discharge with a bad smell. What is it? An infection or disease? I don't have any pain when I am having my urine....Hope you can help me about this....thanks!! -Arlene
You need to see a Dr. asap. He will test you to see what is going on. Sounds like a vaginal infection. There are so many types. It needs to be taken care of or it may turn into something bigger. -Teresa Mc...
You might try Caprylic Acid combination - it has raspberry and is very good for female area that needs to fight off candida. Also supplement with Bifidophilus on an empty stomach. -Beth
Try VS-C and Oregano and Vitamin C or Olive Leaf and Vitamin C. You may add probiotic to this; get adequate amount of water. -s.mitchell
I had extreme itching in the vaginal area. I knew from experience that this indicated yeast. I have used a conventional product in the past, but since I live out of town and it wasn't convenient to go to a store, I decided to do something with what I had on hand -- so I took 6 Acidophilus Capsules at once before bed -- by morning it was all cleared up. No itching, no discharge. I AM going to continue taking it daily. -Melissa
I was dealing with the same problem and I read in a Aromatherapy book I have to douche with 1 liter of water and 2 drops of lavender and 4 drops of Bergamot Oils, every morning and every evening for a week. I tried it and got instant relief. I am also going to get the Acidophilus to take. -Marguerite
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: