Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vari-Gone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Vari-Gone Reply with quote

Vari-Gone

Greetings! I am curious about NSP's Vari-Gone Cream and was hopeful that someone on the forum could enlighten me about it's uses. I see that it contains horse chestnut extract which has been clinically shown to have positive effects on venous disorders. I assume this could therefore be of use in treating hemorrhoids and the dilated facial capillaries associated with Rosacea. My question is: would this cream be applicable for such sensitive conditions? Thanks in advance for your insight. -Jewel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I would use the Vari-Gone Capsules. Suggested use includes using for hemorrhoids. I think Rosacea would be a whole different thing.

NSP's Newest Form of Relief Is in Circulation

Description: Vari-Gone [Circulatory] is a combination of seven powerful herbs and nutrients that work together to fortify and nourish the overall health, strength and resilience of veins. This formula not only may improve appearance, but may also support optimal blood flow to the heart and legs. Its nutrients may improve the strength, tone and function of veins. Continued use may minimize the appearance of varicose and spider veins. Vari-Gone contains:

Standardized extract of Horse chestnut Standardized extract of Butcher's Broom Rutin Hesperidin Lemon bioflavonoids Ascorbic acid Fenugreek seeds

NOTE: Individuals who are taking prescription anti-coagulant medicines should consult their health care providers before using this product.

Benefits:
• Supports circulation.
• Supports vein health, strength and function, including hemorrhoids, varicose and spider veins.
Do a Rosacea search.-Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: