Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vioxx

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Vioxx Reply with quote

Vioxx

We have had several inquiries about programs for people coming off of Vioxx since it has been recalled. These people used it for arthritic purposes. I am looking for programs for these people-I know everyone has individualistic needs but any ideas would help. One woman is in so much pain she can't get out of bed. Any info, suggestions, etc would be appreciated. Thanks. -Kristina Barlow
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kristina, I have an idea of what may be helpful to focus on...one thing that needs to be looked at is detoxification. People who have been on strong medications have a lot of the residue of the chemicals in their system...Their liver is especially taxed and their kidneys.

If you can test I highly suggest you test which one of the following she tests very strong for: Enviro Detox (has many of the detoxifying herbs like Burdock, Dandelion, Red Clover...etc.), Liver Cleanse, Milk Thistle Combo, Liquid Chlorophyll. Make sure that her bowels are moving...if she needs fiber "Nature's Three" is excellent.

Also, check if she need iron and/or zinc as well as magnesium and vitamin B12.

Also, it is very important to change the diet so as not to stress the system while it is trying to detoxify.

NO: Red meat, Pork, Cow's milk, Soy Milk, Wheat, Corn, Potatoes, Yams, Coffee, Sodas, Nuts (good for us but hard to digest when not doing well), fried foods.

Replace with or increase: Organic Chicken, Turkey, Fish, Rice Milk, Wheat free breads and cereals, Rice, Pure Water, plenty of lightly steamed or sauteed vegetables.

Basically, she needs to eat very clean. If you wouldn't give it to a 1 year old don't eat it is a good rule of thumb.

This clean diet needs to exist for about 6 tp 8 weeks minimally. The clean easy diet to digest is essential because your body hurts more when your liver and kidneys are being taxed by the foods we eat.

The build up of all many toxins causes much pain and severe "arthritic" like symptoms as well...This happened to my mother.

Hope this makes sense.
-Lourdes Martinez
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: