Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Warts Reply with quote

Warts

One of my newest Managers just called to say that she got rid of warts in just three weeks doing the following:

BP-X ATC - 2 twice a day
Twice daily - applied Tea Tree Oil topically, blowing dry with a hair dryer.
Then she put Pau d'Arco Lotion on a leak-proof band-aid called Clear Seals, available at your local drug store. Simple & effective! -Kay Lubecke
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My daughter once had one of those weird stalk-type warts crop up on her toe. We used Black Ointment on a band-aid over the wart. We changed the band-aid once a day. It took about a week for the thing to start to shrink, about another week for it to look kinda black in the middle of it and even get smaller, and then the last week all that was left was a small, black, seed-type thing which one day finally just fell off, leaving a little hole. (The hole disappeared in a few days.) We felt like we had eradicated the "root" of the wart and the whole thing had shriveled up and died.
Back when we had Chaparral, we had a customer who used the ATC Chaparral internally to get rid of hundreds of seed warts she had growing on her legs. -Susan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There was a young boy who had over 100 warts on his hands. He took VS-C and they went away. My sons also took VS-C for warts; 1 bottle over a 2 day period (that's right...50 spread throughout the day) and within a month, they were gone. You can try applying Essential Oils (tea tree, lavender, Guardian) and/or Colloidal Silver topically 2 times a day too. -Nancy
Warts are a virus. This is an indication that her immune system has become weakened slightly in some way. I usually use VS-C extract on both the warts and in the mouth. at least four times a day. and olive leaf extract to build the immune system. really take a close look at her food. -Tom
Q: Flat Warts Are there any NSP products that can help eliminate flat worts on back of hands and feet? Thanks. -Michelle
Wild Oregano, Thyme and Tea Tree essential oil. One third of each in a mixture. Apply neat (with out dilution) 3 times a day. It is a very anti-viral combination that I have found works well. It just takes time. If it is too irritating, hold off a day and resume when inflammation goes down. - Suzanne
All three of my daughters had a wart on their hands 9 years ago. I gave them VS-C three times a day faithfully and in less than a month's time the wart opened like a flower, dried up and fell off. Pink new skin was underneath and they never came back. -Eileen J
Olive Leaf for warts my daughter had on her hands for several years. You must take high dosages for several days sometimes up to a month or more. -LeRae
Q: I have a wart on my finger, it's gotten quite big and I have had this for over a year. Would the duct tape trick work for this too. Thanks. -Jill
- - - - - - - - - -
I had 2 smaller ones. What worked for me was 2 liquids - VS-C and Pau D'Arco. Use until they are gone - may take days or weeks. I used 30 drops of each 2 - 3 times daily. Hope it helps. -Mike
- - - - - - - - - -
My friend's son (8 yrs. old) had many warts on his hands, some of them quite large. She gave him VS-C, as recommended on the bottle, for about 2 months. ALL of the warts are GONE and have not returned! Hope this helps. -Jan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: