Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plantar Warts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Plantar Warts Reply with quote

Plantar Warts

I have had planters warts on my one foot for as long as I can remember. A few months ago I started applying black ointment with a few drops of oregano essential oil. My warts are disappearing at an incredible speed. I would really recommend trying it. -Chrystie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello, I know that this sounds crazy but a doctor told me to do this and it really works. Take duck tape you know that big grey sticky tape and put strips over the warts and make sure all areas are covered. Leave the tape on for two days at a time and this will cause irritation which in turn causes the immune system to get stirred up and going to get rid of the virus. Make sure he soaks his feet every two days after the tape and have him use a pumice stone to get the drying skin off. I really hope this helps you! -Tiffiney
Plantar warts are caused by a virus (papova virus) that is often picked up in a locker room, or pool area or if someone else in your home has them.

A drop of Tea Tree Oil twice a day (cover with a band aid) should get rid of them in about a month. -Laura
Clove Oil is the most recommended remedy for warts that I have found. Use a cue-tip and apply it directly to the center of the Wart, don't apply it to the surrounding skin as it may irritate it.

Each day do this and the wart should die off quickly. If it is impossible to apply the clove with out touching the other skin, then dilute the clove oil in some olive oil or massage oil and you can coat the whole foot.

Since warts are a sign of a run down immune system I would recommend you use the VS-C at the same time. It is anti-viral and builds the immune. 6-9 capsules per day. Defense maintenance would also be a good idea. -Valerie G.
Oil, any kind of oil, Vitamin E, A&D capsules, even cooking vegetable oil will stop them. When you cut off the air supply, you kill the wart.............cross my heart :) -Annie
Plantar warts are the worst. It's hard to believe how much they hurt. I found a website about plantar warts that lists a lot of treatments, even duct tape. http://www.plantar-warts.com/ -Beth Ann
I have been increasing my Vitamin A & D as I work with balanced my pH. At 10 pearls a day (100,000 units), I am balanced so I have been taking that amount for about 10 days now (along with Colloidal Minerals and 2 Stomach Comfort between each meal). All the plantars warts on my feet (6 in all) have disappeared and a regular wart on my leg half fell off when I scratched it this week. Amazing how the body fixes itself when it is balanced! -Kay Lubecke
The Essential Oils Oregano, Thyme, Melaleuca, Frankincense and Hyssop can be used neat on location. Oregano will be hot, though! Use Frankincense for stubborn warts. (From the Peoples' Desk Reference for Essential Oils by Essential Science Publishing.) The other thing that has helped is VS-C, taken throughout the day so that 1 bottle is used within a day or two. My son had warts on his feet and elbows. He used two bottles within two days. Seemingly nothing happened. "Oh, Mom, this didn't work!" he said. But after a little time passed, the plantars warts on his feet disappeared, then it worked on his elbows. The body knows where it is needed first and will go there. -Nancy
Q: What products might help with plantar fasciitis of the feet have had alot of success with several clients using a detox program cleansing the intestinal tract several programs to choose from clean start Chinese Taio He Cleanse, LBS-II with Nature's Three and LIV A etc after the cleansing programs high amounts of VS C along with daily detoxing of colon and liver remember any program especially when trying to heal or help body overcome an ailment should be followed for a minimum of months remember it has taken the body a long period of time to weaken to this condition so we should allow body plenty of time to detox and rebuild itself have had a few people totally rid themselves of these plantars after months one lady didn't notice a single change in shape or size after months then all of a sudden in a matter of a few more days they started just falling off. -Stacey
Plantar fascitis of the feet can only occur in feet plantar fascitis is not a wart it is an inflamation of a thin piece of connective tissue on the bottom or sole of the foot this is quite painful in some cases it should respond to some of the herbs used for tendinitis you can muscle test for any of these Glucosamine Chondroitin Yucca MSM Una De Gato try Morinda for pain licorice root is a source of natural cortisone look in Kay Lubecke's Recipes for Success cards for more information and ideas you might get quick relief with Tei Fu Essential Oils rubbed lightly into the sole of the affected foot feet every two hours it also responds well to ice and massage in some people prevention shoes that really fit stretching exercises before strenuous exercise go without the high heels wear birken stocks or a similar shoe with a cork sole in anatomical form and don't let the laughter take your comfort away remember those high heeled people will never be as comfortable as you pampered feet what products might help with plantar fasciitis of the feet. -Marilyn N.
Q: I am working with a women who has 12 plantars warts on the bottom of her feet. They are very painful. I have no experience with someone who has gotten rid of these PLUS she is pregnant so I need to be sure whatever she uses is safe. -Cindy Hoffman
I have had them in the past and have a friend who has a child who gets warts...I use Tea Tree, dropping a drop on it and covering with a Band-Aid 2 or 3 times a day.....they go away within a week for me and my friend's child has them fall off in a couple weeks. -Robin
Crush Vitamin C, add just enough water to make a paste, put that on the Plantar's Warts, cover with Band-Aids. Do this each night before going to bed (again in morning, if she can stand walking on the Band-Aids). For my husband, this took about a week and a half, and they disappeared, never to return. Had a lady who had the same problem, she couldn't walk...after just one day on this regimen, she went to work. She couldn't believe the success, so continued until hers, too, were gone! -Carlajo
Q: I am currently doing the duct tape treatment...the warts have now turned into little holes in my foot. The entire top layer is gone now I just have holes. Is it time to leave the duct tape off or do I continue to put it on until the holes close themselves and new skin heals over them? Thanks. -Nicky
- - - - - - - - - -
I think you have to continue the tape until the internal part of the wart uproots as well. Would be great to hear what your final outcome was and how long it took. I have a large wart cluster under my big toe. The tape seems to be working but slowly. -March
- - - - - - - - - -
The duct tape worked up to about the point where I last posted. I stopped using it because shortly after I posted it caused my skin to react with red bumps. It almost looked like a chemical burn or something from the chemicals on the duct tape. I stopped using it because my foot hurt so bad. I decided to buy some Dr. Scholls callus removing pads. They have a medicated disk that you put on the spot and then a sticky pad that is cushioned to go on top of the medicated disk. I used those for probably two weeks. I would take them off and the skin would fall off much like it did with the duct tape, but at a much faster rate. After using this for two weeks I decided to let the area air out over night and the next morning it was healing and I didn't need to use it anymore. I still have no idea if what I had was actually a wart since the callus remover worked, but either way I think it was definitely worth the try. The medicated disk numbs and kills the area and then the skin sort of peels off and lets the deeper part of the area become healed. I actually had to pick at it, but it didn't hurt b/c the skin is dead from the medicine. I know all of that sounded gross, but I was willing to try anything and it worked. I hope this advice helped. -Nicky
- - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for the follow-up! I have also noticed irritation in places where the tape sits on healthy skin. But so far it's manageable. I plan to continue with the tape but I may add sacylic as some have done. It does seem to speed up the process. Mine are getting smaller day by day but its slow. But I can see how the callous remover might have helped since plantar warts do build sizeable callouses over themselves. Well, glad to hear yours went away! -March
- - - - - - - - - -
I would suggest you do something to stop the virus internally though. Either a blood cleanser such as BP-X or a virus killer as VS-C. Otherwise all you are doing is removing the result of the virus. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
My 11 year old son had plantars warts for about two years and they had been spreading. We weren't sure what to do about them because he plays soccer year round. We did not want to have them cut out because that would have laid him up for a while. Well we tried duct tape after seeing this remedy posted. IT WORKED. After keeping the duct tape on his foot for a month all the warts are gone!!! Yes, completely gone. -Micki
- - - - - - - - - -
Did you leave the duct tape on constantly or would you keep replacing it, like after he would get a shower? I can't see a piece of duct tape staying on for a whole month. Do you know why this kills the warts? -Elyse
- - - - - - - - - -
We had to replace it frequently. Usually daily. I'm not sure why it worked but I'm guessing that it cuts off the oxygen supply?? It did make the surrounding skin peel also but that healed up pretty quickly once we removed the duct tape permanently. -Micki
- - - - - - - - - -
My 11 year old grandson had plantars Warts. After I read it was related to the Herpes Virus and a weakened immune system , after his first surgery on his toes and just beneath his toes, my daughter put him on Immune Stimulator and VS-C, along with Garlic. His warts fell off in one weeks time. He was to be scheduled for 3 more surgeries. But at his follow up surgery visit there were no more warts to remove. Praise God. -Kathy Webb
- - - - - - - - - -
I was wondering if anyone has had success in treating this? My mother in law has this in the family and now it has started plaguing her. She has just had a second cortisone shot and it is not working so she is now looking for alternatives. Any suggestions? -Colleen Zade
- - - - - - - - - -
Have your mother-in-law see a massage therapist who has had experience in treating Plantar fasciits or, at least, had some training in massage school covering this condition (Hint: look for a therapist who was trained in clinical massage, sometimes referred to as medical massage.) Have her try one of the anti-inflamatory herbs and be sure she is on a calcium/magnesium supplement. A good, well balanced multi-vitamin/mineral should also be considered. At this point, the minerals are a bit more important than the vitamins although both could be beneficial.

The massage therapist should be able to assist in reducing the pain/discomfort and (if familiar with herbs, nutrition and exercise) he/she may be able to assist you in developing a solid course of action that could prove to be of great relief/benefit. -CMT
- - - - - - - - - -
The only thing that worked for me was seeing a chiropodist and getting orthotics made for me. She needs to wear shoes that will accommodate them, regardless of fashion! -Laura
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: