Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black walnut extract for 5 yr. old

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teresa Gregurek

PostPosted: Jun Sun 07, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Black walnut extract for 5 yr. old Reply with quote

One of my members is using black walnut extract to give to her kids for possible parasites. Her 5 yr. old complains of stomachache when she gives this to him. What should she do for this or add to this to help?
(979)279-2861
Joyful Heart Health

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Kids & parasites... Reply with quote

I am new to the forum & don't spend lots of time here, but I noticed this post & couldn't help but reply!

We have a lot of experience with parasites & kids in our household. I started working with my son & parasites when he was 6 years old & am still working on it! (I worked with my daughter at age 5 for a short period with black walnut & garlic)

If the little one is feeling icky taking black walnut (and it tastes icky, so kudos to whoever's getting it down them!), that might be an indicator that parasites are present. I highly recommend starting gentle, particularly with our kiddos...Parasites homeopathic is a good way to do this. (I wish we could get it here in Aberdeen UK!) Silver shield liquid mixed with water is another good anti-parasitic as well.

If you don't have Steven Horne's Comprehensive Guide to NSP products, you need to get one...you'll find almost everything you need to know there. Black Walnut only kills some types of parasites, not all of them. Combine it with garlic & you've got more power.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: