Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two Cholesterol Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJohnson

PostPosted: Apr Tue 13, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Two Cholesterol Questions Reply with quote

I recently acquired the DVD from Steven Horne and Kimberly Balas called Cholesterol: Fact and Myth which I have completely enjoyed and from which I have learned a bunch.
A couple of things remain unclear to me though and perhaps someone can help me undertand. Kimberly mentioned that it is a good thing for menopausel women to have cholesterol levels of 400 and I want to know why? Is it because cholesterol is a hormone producer/transporter and that it is needed at that time?
Also, I am wondering how having low cholesterol "is a risk factor for arrythmias". Is it because of the statin drugs depleting CoQ10?
If anyone can help me understand this I would much appreciate it. Thanks. Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: