Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spring swelling and pain in feet and ankles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJohnson

PostPosted: Mar Mon 08, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Spring swelling and pain in feet and ankles Reply with quote

Hi,
This one may sound a bit strange but I'm looking for any thing that may be helpful. Every year, for the past few years, in the months of March or April I will get severe pain and swelling in one or both feet. It only happens in the months of March or April. Last spring (2009) it kept me partially immobilized for both of those months. Previously, it lasted a couple of weeks or maybe three at the most.
Yes, I know what you're thinking, "What am I eating that's different in the spring?" and I have asked myself that question for years. I've had two doctors look at it. One, after exrays told me that I had severe arthritis and multiple bone spurs. The problem is, I have no arthritic conditions except in those months. Also, I have no bone spur problems. Gout has been ruled out.
This year, as I am an avid ice fisherman, I have not eaten any fish since December thinking that it may have something to do with a build up of fish protein. It is now March and I am hoping there will be no reoccurance.
Here's another thing: the pain and swelling starts in one place for a few days, and then moves around on the foot. It may start at the top of the foot, move to the ankle, then to the side, etc. I'm beginning to wonder about parasites! But why only in March or April? Sometimes I only get it in one foot, sometimes in both feet, hardly ever in both feet at the same time. If anyone has a clue I would appreciate any ideas so I can at least look at them.
If it helps, I think I'm considered a "wood" element in Chinese medicine.
Thanks, DJohnson Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: