Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dandruff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Fri 23, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Dandruff Reply with quote

Dandruff

Does NSP have anything for dandruff control? This is for a relative that has uncontrollable dandruff. It cakes up real bad right after she washes her hair. She described it like cradle cap. Her doctor has prescribed various shampoos but nothing seems to help. Any input would be greatly appreciated. -Malinda Griffin
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Try Jojoba Oil - apply at night to the scalp before washing hair, HSN-W, Ayurvedic Skin Detox, B-Complex with extra B6, Lecithin, Vitamin A -75,000 IU. This helped my dandruff immensely. It is gone. -Dan
Tea Tree Oil is great for dandruff. Dandruff is actually caused by a fungus, and Tea Tree Oil is a great anti-fungal. I use it all the time. What I do is to put two drops of the oil in whatever amount of shampoo she uses whenever she bathes. Massage it into the scalp, and let it sit for a few minutes. Then rinse it out. It works wonders. I would have her use that every day until she sees an improvement, and then use it every 2-3 days. -A. Fenton
Vitamin B-6 works very well to eliminate dandruff. (Take with a B-Complex). -Rick Harwood
- - - - - - - - - -
According to the Nature's Treasure Chest: Colloidal Minerals, HSN-W and Jojoba Oil. The HSN-W feeds the hair and skin plus the thyroid. The Jojoba Oil applied at night before washing conditions the scalp. and Ayurvedic Skin Detox helps if there is a rash. Vitamins and Minerals: B-Complex, B-6 extra Lecithin protects the scalp and strengthens cell membranes of scalp and hair. Vitamin A 75,000 IU. Colloidal Minerals. -Diane Toombs
- - - - - - - - - -
My daughter was home this weekend from college and I noticed she had dandruff. She has thick gorgeous hair but even after just washing it, it looks greasy under her hair on the scalp. I know she rinsed it well, but we noticed dandruff also. She is under stress with schoolwork and supposedly is taking Nutri-Calm, but I don't think enough. Does 3 a meal sound reasonable and isn't dandruff stress related. She also took a bottle of HSN-W with her. -Norma Anderson
- - - - - - - - - -
If she did not have dandruff before going to school: Stress is a major factor in all kinds of "University" diseases. Here are some suggestions: A steady addition of Stress-J, Ginkgo/Gotu Kola. A good calendar so she doesn't end up cramming for every exam –cramming is avoided by doing homework every night or on a regular basis. A good night's sleep is worth a whole grade when cramming is not necessary. Water. I cannot emphasize too much –students neglect their drinking of water and substitute other bad stuff without realizing it. Now, when she does need to cram (and even to the best of students this happens), then lots and lots of Gotu Kola. Four at a time or more, every few hours as she continues to study and she will remember it all and do better on the test. She may find Mind Max helpful for courses she has problems with or a professor who is not very clear in teaching. Take a normal dose on the way to class, followed by water. These suggestions have helped some students in my area. -Marilyn Navarro
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: